Chapter 1

Hi i am Emma and my best friend is Anna. we're both 18 years old and massive fans of One Direction!

I like Niall the most and Anna likes Louis the most. we really wanted to go to their concert, but we didn't had enough money. Tonight there is a game on tv and if you call and give the right anwser you win concert tickets and a suprise. Anna and I were having a sleep over at my flat, yeah I already live on my own, but Anna's flat is just a floor lower. ''okay shhh they are going to start, Anna says''.

(host-bold)

''okay all girls who are watching, maybe also boys who knows''.

''take your cell phone and if you know the answer call as fast as you canto 0900:7854, I repeat call as fast as you can to 0900:7854. so here comes the question:''

Anna and I are already waiting with our cell phone with the number ready to call.

''What was the first song of one direction?''

''call! call!'', Anna says. ''I am calling! ''Are you calling Anna?'' ''Yes okay shh.''

''Hello we have a caller''

What we lost... -,- maybe she has it wrong''

''Hello, your live in the studio. what's your name?''

''Hi, i'm Brianne''

''Do you have the answer to our question?''

''Yeah, i think it's kiss you''

''Omg she had it wrong!!!!''

''I am sorry Brianna, bu tthat's not correct, so everybody who is watching you can still win.''

''Call, Call, Call!''

''We have a another caller, Hello you are live in the studio, who are you?''

''It's me AHHHh!'' ''Okay breath'',  Anna says. ''Hello, this is Emma'', I say.

''Hello Emma, do you know the answer to our question?''

''Yes, it's: What's makes you beautiful'', I tell them.

''That's correct! We have a winner ladies and gentlemen''.

''Congrats Emma!, You win 2 tickets for One Direction's concert and  the suprise is: you getto meet them!''

''Omg omg omg, we won. ANNA WE GET TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!!!!'', I scream.

''How happy are you Emma?''

''SUPER HAPPYYYY!!''

''Okay we will send you the tickets, have fun!''

I end the phone call and envelope anna in a mega hug, after we fan girled an hour and danced around we came to the conclusion that we have to pack our backs. ''We are going to sleep 3 days in a 4-star hotel how awesome is that!'', I say. ''it's really awesome, but now we have to pack our bags we leave tommorow evening!'', Anna says. ''Oh yeah, let pack our bag'', I say and we walk happy out of our room, but not before we screamed out of our window: ''WE ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!!!''