Chapter 23

350 readers yeahhhchapter 23 ;)

(Emma p.o.v)

~recap~  We already heard the police car coming. ''Open the door and come out with your hand above your head!'', we heard the police scream. ''No!, If I can't love Emma nobody can'', Jake says. He pointed the gun at Liam and I heard the gunshot.....

I saw Niall jumping infront of Liam and catching the bullet for him. ''Niall!'', I scream. ''Liam...'', Niall whispers and Liam comes closer. ''I hope you forgive me... I-I do l-love you and I-I'm s-sorry'', he says and closes his eyes. ''No! Niall, stay with me!'', Liam says and takes Niall's hand. The police kicks the door open and runs in. ''Put your hand above your head'', the police says to Jake. ''I don't think so'', Jake says and points the gun to me, but before he can shoot the police shot him. He falls to the ground in his own puddle of blood The paramedics come in a take Niall. ''Sir you have to leave the boy, so we can take him'', the paramedic says to Liam and I turn around and see Liam standing there in shock. I run to him and give him a hug. ''Thank you for protecting me'', I say with tears running down my face. ''N-niall c-catched the b-bullet for me'', he stutters also with tears streaming down his face. ''W-why did he do that?'', Liam asks. ''Well he hoped you would forgive him'', I say. ''Come on!, we have to go to the hospital!'', Louis screams. ''Okay, I get the car keys!'', Anna screams and walks inside.

(Anna p.o.v)

We have to hurry to the hospital. Everybody is afraid and sad, because Niall got shot. I'm happy Jake can't do anything to us anymore, but I really hope Niall survives. There was also another reason I wanted to take the car keys, beause I have to safe a relationship. I remembered we have camera's in our house, so if Niall forced Emma to kiss him and she didn't kiss back, it must be on the tape. I ran to my room and took my laptop and the car keys and ran back to the car where all the boys and Emma now were. We rushed to the hospital and ran inside. ''Niall Horan?'', Liam asks. ''He is in room 203, he is stable, but isn't awake yet.'', the woman says. We run to the elevator. ''Come on... floor 2'' , Harry says and pushes way to many times on the elevator button. ''Harry calm down!, Niall surivived...'', I say and give him a hug. ''I know... I know'', he says and hugs me back. We come at floor 2 and the elevator doors open, we all rush out to Niall's room. ''Zayn?'', I ask him and he turns to me. ''I brought my laptop, so we can safe the relationship of Liam and Emma, because if Niall forced Emma to kiss him, it must be on tape. ''Oh Niall'', I hear Liam say and he walks to Niall. ''I'm so...so..sorry'', Liam sniffs. ''Liam can we talk please?'', I ask him. He nods and walks to the hallway and Zayn and I follow him. ''Please sit down, we want to show you something'', Zayn says. ''Okay?'', Liam says and sits down. I sit next to him together with Zayn and open my laptop. ''What is this?'', Liam asks and points to the camera videos. ''Well we still wanted to tell you guys, but we placed camera's to have all these memories with new friend, which are One Direction, to have them on tape and to watch them back'', I explain to Liam. ''Okay, but what do you guys want to show me?'', Liam asks still not understanding it. ''Just watch it'', I say and click on the video of yesterday. We see Emma sitting in the living room and Niall sits down next to her. ''I don't want to see this guys!'', Liam says and want to walk away, but Zayn holds him by his shoulders. ''Just watch okay'', Zayn says. We see Niall comes closer to Emma. ''So Emma... I heard you like me?'', Niall says. ''W-what?.. No, I already like Liam'', Emma stutters. ''So you don't admit that you try to hid you were said when I talked with my girlfriend and you didn't hope I would like you?, Niall asks. ''N-no, maybe I liked you first, but liked is past tense, I have a boyfriend'', Emma say. ''Well, I know that, but you know... I like you as well...'', Niall says and sit closer to me. He leans forward and we I see Liam flinch and Emma looked panicked. Then Niall slams his lips on Emma's. We can see she wants to pull away, but Niall won't let her go, but we also see Emma isn't kissing back.''Emma?'', we hear Liam whisper with tears running down his face. Emma pushes Niall away and runs to Liam who ran away. ''Liam!, it wasn't what it looked like!, she says. ''So you weren't kissing my best friend, just like you promised not to!'', Liam says and I closed my laptop. ''So she didn't kiss him back and she tried to push him off'', Liam says. ''Oh god, I didn't believe Emma, she must think I'm a horrible boyfriend, Liam says and storms off. ''Well I think their relationship will be alright at the end again'', Zayn says. ''I hope so'', I sigh.

2 votes and 2 comments for the last chapter :)