Chapter 6

Yeah, already chapter 6 :)

Now we still have one hour before the concert. In the other two hours we watched tv and put all of our new bought stuff in our room. But now we still have one hour we decided to make ourselfs ready. I put my new dress on and shoes and now only have to do my hair and make up and I see that Anna as even far as me. ''Should I curl my hair?'', I ask.

''Yeah, it always looks cute when you do that and I'm sure Niall would love it'', Anna says.

''and I'm sure Louis will completely love your dress, because you look so pretty in it'', i say.

I curled my hair and Anna did it as well. ''Do you want to do my make up?'', I ask Anna.

''Of course, if you do mine'', Anna says.

A little later we are both finished and take our bag and we wait for our car to pick us up. A few minutes later we see the limo, which brought us to the hotel again. We walk outside and Anna locks our hotel room. Outside we see Paul step out. ''He Paul'', Anna and I say. ''Hi girls, did you have a nice stay so far?'' he asks.

''Yeah, it is really awesome here'', Anna says.

''Well are you guys ready, then we go to the concert, but first here are your backstage passes, don't loose them!'', Paul says while he gives us our backstage passes. I put it around my neck just like Anna. Paul openes the door for us and we step in. We sit in the car for like five minutes and I decided to put the radio on.

There was a really nice song on the radio, but i just couldn't remember the name. After half an hour we arrived. The car stopped and paul opended the door from us. ''Okay guys, go that way and then left, got it?'' we nod. ''Bye girls, i will bring you back to the hotel later tonight, have fun'', he says.

''Thanks Paul'', I say, ''Byee''.

We walk into the arena and it is so big I gasped. We walked the way paul told us and ended up backstage. We were the only one, so we could meet One Direction without someone else. We also could follow the concert on the big screen which was hanging on the wall. We sat a the sofa and watched One Direction sing, ''Kiss you'', ''What makes you beautiful'', ''Live while we're young'', ''Little things'', ''Midnight memories'' and a few more songs. When they said thank you and goodbye to London, I was so excited they would come here any moment. ''Keep calm Emma'', Anna says, ''Try to act normal''. ''Like i wouldn't'', I mumble.

A few moments later we hear five voices in the hallway. After that One Direction comes in. One Direction is in the same room as me, OH MY GOD, I'm gonna die, I look at Anna who also doesn't say anything. Then I realise we were maybe staring a bit to long, so I decided to say something.

''Hi guys, I'm emma and this is Anna and we won the tv quiz...''

''I told you it were girls'', Harry says.

''Hi, Emma and Anna, We should introduce ourselfs but I guess you already know who we are?'', Liam asks.

''Yeah, that's true'', I hear Anna say.

I look at Niall, but he doesn't even glance at me, he is to busy with his phone. I let out a bit of an sad sigh, but luckily nobody noticed except Anna, best friends know everything from each other. But I also see in her eyes that she is a bit sad, I don't know why, till i see from the cornor of my eye Louis looking at me.

''Do you guys want to go to Nandos with us?'', Liam asks, ''so we get to know you guys better?''.

''Yeah that would be nice'', I say.

''Come on, there's a lot of paperazzi outside, we will help you'', Liam says and he takes my hand. I don't know what to think of it, but Louis looks really jealous. Anna only looks more sad when she notices it. Zayn takes her hand and I can see in his eyes he knows that anna and I are a bit sad, He gives us a look like we talk later. When Zayn hold Anna's hand, Harry looks really angry. We went into the car to nandos. I sat next to Liam and he put a hand on my knee, I think he knows I am thinking so much, I look up to him and give him a small smile. Anna sits next to Zayn and is just looking out of the window.

I guess in life isn't everything a fairy tale.

I updated two chapters in one day! Sometimes i just know what to write you know, well I hope you guys like it and please comment or vote, xx Chantal