Chapter 8

Now I'm going to switch to p.o.v, because then you also can know what everybody thinks.

(Emma p.o.v)

When I woke up I already saw the sun shining, I decided just to keep my pyama on which are shorts and a white t-shirt. I'm still a bit sad that Niall was so mean to me, but maybe he had a good reason I sigh, I am going to wake up anna, because I wanted to discuss something with her. I walked to her bed.

''Anna, wake up!'', I say.

''No, just 5 more minutes Emm'', she said really sleepy.

''But I want to talk with you and it's important''.

''Okay'', she sighed.

I walked to the sofa and put on the tv.

A few moments later Anna comes and sit next to me.

I want to stay longer in London in this hotel, i say.

''What?'' Anna says, ''Why?''

''Well just like a month together with you to see the whole this part of London, I mean this is the other side of London then where we live and I just love it here and we have enough money for it, so do you want to?''

''Ehm, yeah I guess so I also really love it here'', Anna says.

''OMG, we are staying in London'', I scream

Anna and I are really happy, ''Oh wait we still have to tell our parents''.

''My parents are always away, so they couldn't care less'', Anna says

I am going to phone my mom, I say.

I took my cellphone and just wanted to call when I heard someone knocking on the door,

''roomservice'', I hear someone say.

''Anna? what did you buy?''. 

''Nothing, I swear'', Anna says

''Anyway can you open the door please?''.

''Okay'', I hear Anna say

I sit down at the sofa and a few moments later Anna comes walking in the room really fast. ''Who was it?''.

''Well... '' she started to say, but is cut off by 5 boys and not just 5 boys, they are the boys of One Direction and they had their suitcases with them I wanted to ask, but they kept looking at me.

Anna who was standing behind them pointed to her shirt and then I realised i had a white shirt.

''Oh.., i will be back'', I say and sprinted to where my clothes were. I put on a blue t-shirt and walked back. Anna and I still were in our pyjama's.

''He Emma, nice shirt'', Harry says.

I blushed and wanted to walk away again, but Liam took my arm

''You look cute when you blush'', he smiled.

I gave him a small smile.

''Oh guys, not that I want you guys to go away, but what are you doing here?'', I ask.

''Well maybe Niall can explain that'', Zayn says.

''Can i speak to you alone emma?'', Niall asks

I really didn't want to talk to Niall, but I still said yes.

''Okay'', I say and we walked to another room.

''Well..'', Niall starts

''Yeah?'', I began to irritate myself.

''Well, we are here because Liam told.. you deserved an appoligise and a explanation and  I'm really sorry I was mean to you, That I snapped at you and called you a bitch. I didn't mean it.'', Niall says.

''Am I still your favorite?'' Niall asks with a really cute face.

''Maybe..'', i say, ''but I still want to know the reason''.

''I am fighting the whole time with my girlfriend and our relationship isn't what it always was'', he says

''Wait a minute, did you say you have a girlfriend? since when?'', I ask.

''4 months'', he says.

Now I feel really said, he has a girlfriend.

''I understand'', I lie.

''Come here'', he smiles and gives me a hug.

I hug him back and hear the other boys calling.

''Yeah, they finally made up'', Louis says.

''But I still have one question'', Anna says.

''What?'', Zayn asks.

''Why do you guys have your suitcases with you?'', she asks

''Yeah why?'' I ask

''Well we were leaving to paris after this, So yeah that's why'', Liam says.

Then Liam's phone rings

''Hello?'', he says.

''Okay, yeah I understand''.

''I will say that''

''No problem, we still have our suitcases''.

''Okay, byee''.

''That was simon..., who tweeted today?'', Liam asks. Nobody raises his hand except for Niall.

''Niall what did you tweet?'', he asks.

''On our way to starfive hotel'', why he asks?

''Well look out the window'', Liam says and we all walked to the window and there we saw hunderds of girls, everybody started screaming harder so it looked like they spotted One Direction.

''Simon told me there are many cops and security, so they won't come closer, but it's nice we have our suitcases'', Liam says.

''And why is that?'', I say

''Because we are staying here for a while...''

Another chapter :) I'm so excited I am going to see One Direction in a few days!!

But yeah, vote of comment please ;)

xx Chantal