Chapter 3

''finally it's the day before the concert!'' I screamed to Anna.                                                                   ''Yeah I know right, I  am so excited!!!'', Anna screamed. ''I am going to make breakfast'', I say.

I took 2 eggs and baked them, I also made toast and something nice to drink. ''come Anna, breakfast is ready'', I called.

After we ate I took a shower and put my new ramones shirt on with a skinny jeans and my red all stars. ''come on Emma!, they are going to pick us up any moment, Anna screamed from downstairs. ''Yeah i'm coming'', I finished my make-up, took my bag and walked downstairs to see Anna already waiting with her bag at the front door. Then I heard a car drive up to our house. ''OMG, look Anna it's a limo!!''.  ''Omg it's so big'', i hear Anna say. I locked the door and we walked to the limo.

''Welcome ladies, is one of you Emma?'', the driver asks while getting out of the limo.                     

''Yes i am sir'', I answer.

''Good, and this is the friend you brought for the second ticket?'', the man asks

''Yes, this is my best friend Anna''.

''Okay, well I am Paul and I will be you're driver today, now come on girls get seated'', Paul says.

He opens the door for us and I step in first. It's so beautiful inside and there is a big tv above the table with drinks.

on the table we find a note:

Dear winners,

It's a pleasure you are here today.

As you already discovered there is a big tv. if you press on play, you will get a message that will help you further.

''I will press play'', Anna says

She presses play and we sit on the sofa where we could see the tv perfectly.

First there is a black screen but after that we see One Direction sitting.

''Omg it's One Direction'', Anna and I fangirl.

Then they start to talk

''Dear girls'', Harry says.

''Haz?, you don't even know if it are two girls'', Louis says.

''Okay, don't mind that. just start over'', Harry says.

''Dear winners, they speak in usion''

''It's a pleasure to tell you we hope to meet you guys soon, have fun at the concert tommorow and we will meet you then'', liam says.

''Byee see you guys there'', they say together.

''Bye, we love you'', Harry says

''But Hazza I thought you only loved me'', Louis pout.

''Of course only you Boobear'', Harry says and kissed Louis cheeck.

Ahh a Larry moment we laugh.

''Just kidding guys of course we love you, byeee'', Louis says.

''Yeah, because Louis loves me'', Anna laughs.

The limo stops and Paul opens the door, ''Are you guys coming''?

When we walk out we see a beautiful and mega 4-star hotel.

''If you walk on, you come in a big hall and there they will help you further'', Paul says.

''Okay, bye Paul, thanks for driving us'', Anna says.

''Byee girls'', Paul says.

''Bye'', I say.

We walk into the big hotel and we see a woman walking to us.

''Hi, I'm lizzy, can I help you guys?'', the woman asks.

''Yeah, eh we won concert tickets for One Direction''.

''Okay, you can follow me, Joseph can you bring the bags of these girls to the luxe sweet, room 250, floor 3'', she asks a men and gives him a key

''Yes miss'', the man says and takes our bags.

Lizzy brought us to our room and Joseph brought our bags.

When I stepped in the room I was amazed.

It was so big, there was a mega bed and a table next to it. There was maybe the biggest tv I have ever seen and a window, where you could see all the city lights at night and most important there was the most beautiful piano I have ever seen.

Yeah, I play piano already since I was 3.

''Do we get to live here for 3 days?'', Anna says

''I hope you guys like it, but I have to go now, have a happy stay'', Lizzy says

''Like it? I love it, thanks lizzy''.

''No problem'', she says and walks away with Joseph.

Anna and I put our bags next to the sofa and we're directly going to sleel, because we were really tired. We didn't even bother to put our pyama's on, but directly fell asleep.