Chapter 7

We arrived at Nandos 15 minutes later and I really needed to speak to Anna. Louis opened the door for us and wanted to grap my hand, but Liam already had it and pulled me with him. Anna and the rest of the boys came out of the car and I noticed Niall still didn't said anything this evening. We walked in.

''hello how can I...'', she stopped talking and started screaming. ''Omg you guys are One Direction!, she screamed.

''Shh, don't let everybody know love, we just want to eat something'', Harry says.

''Of course I'm sorry, we have a table in the back, you can follow me''.

We sat down and I whispered to Anna we have to talk by the toilets.

Guys, I'm going to the toilet, excuse me for a second'', I say

''Wait up Em, i'm comming as well''.

We walked into the toilets.

''This is so not what we had planned!'', I say.

''No, that's true. Louis is only interested in you'', Anna says.

''But i don't like him!, and Niall hadn't said a word to me today, like that feels nice'', I say.

''and we promised we shouldn't let a boy between us right?'', I ask.

''Of course not, our friendship is way more important'', Anna says and gives me a hug.

''But I noticed Anna... that Zayn and Harry, that they fancy you'', I tell her.

''Really?'', she says.

''Duh, You're an amazing and a pretty girl, of course they would'', I smile

''Ah, You are also so beautiful and the best bestfriend ever! and I think Liam likes you and yeah.. Louis also''.

''Don't worry Ann, I don't like Louis, I still have hope for Niall'', I laugh.

''Come on let's go back and I think Zayn knows something is going on'', I say.

We walk back to the table the boys are sitting.

''Wow girls you guys took your time'', Zayn laughs

I giggle and say ''girls talk''.

''Ah can't we know'', Louis smiles

''Nope'', Anna says and she stuck her tongue out.

Niall still didn't say anything and I just couldn't keep it for myself anymore.

''Excuse me Niall, don't you think it isn't a bit rude not to say anything the whole time'', I say

''Well maybe I don't like bitches like you who stuck their nose in someone else buisness'', he snapped.                                                                                                                                                                 All the boys look stunned just like anna.                                                                                                            I felt so angry right now., ''Oh I'm sorry I won this quiz and got to meet you guys and I'm sorry I wanted to meet you, because you are my favorite, but you are just an mega jerk and don't care about your fans'', I scream

I feel a few tears rolling over my cheeck. ''come on Anna we go'', I say and I walk out the door together with Anna. 

Liam stood up, ''what are you doing?'', Niall asks.

''What do you think?, this is all your fault. Today the girls should have the best day of their lives with their idols and you were so mean to Emma, she never did anything to you and you said she was a bitch and you screamed at her, you're an ass!''

Liam walked out Nandos really fast together with Zayn, but they just saw Anna and Emma being picked up by Paul. ''no wait!'', Liam called but they were already gone.

Zayn and Liam walked back inside. ''they are gone, but tommorow we are going to appoligise yeah?, we will find out where they are staying and go to them and we take our luggage with us, because after that we go straight to paris. everybody understood? niall?'', Liam says.

''yes'' everbody agreed.

''And Niall you better tell Emma a very good reason you snapped at her and called her a bitch''.

''Yes Liam'', he says. After that we pay and drive back to our hotel.

***When Emma and Anna run out of Nandos***

I run out of Nandos together with Anna. ''Calm down Em'', Anna says.

I take my mobile phone and call Paul

''Hi paul''

''Hi Emma, is something wrong?''

''Can you please come and get us?''

''Yeah where are you guys?''

''At Nandos''

''Oh I'm right there, be there in two minutes.''

Paul arrives in a few minutes and we step in, I see Liam and Zayn coming after us, but I wouldn't go back. We sit down and drive to the hotel.

''Thanks for driving us Paul'', I say.

''No problem girls, I don't know if I will see you guys again''. He gave us a hug. ''If something is wrong just call me alright?'', he says.

''Thanks Paul'', Anna and I say together and we walk inside.

We walk into our room and I jumped in my bed.

''Emm, he didn't mean it what he said.'', Anna says

''Can we talk about this another time?, I just want to sleep now'', I say.

''Okay, goodnight'', she says.

''Goodnight'', I say.

Does anyone know why Niall was so mean?                                                                                                   I hope you guys like my story.                                                                                                                 Please comment or vote!

xx Chantal