Chapter 13

(Emma p.o.v)

I woke up, because somebody turned the tv on really loud. i walked to the living room and saw louis watching tv. "hey emma", louis says. "hi louis", i say and sit down at the sofa with a bit of space between lou and i. he sits closer to me and put his arm behind my back. i feel really awkward now. "so you and liam he?", he asks. i smile "well, we are going on a date, but it's still not official, like girlfriend-boyfriend yet", i smile. "well maybe i can change that, but then you will be mine", louis says with a wink. "uhm, i don't think liam would like to see us like this and also that you fancy me, because i like..", i wanted to say, but louis cut me off. "niall?", he smirks. "what?.. uhm.. no.. of course not, i..i like liam", i stutter. "i knew it", louis smirks. "i didn't say anything", i say. "no but i have noticed how you look at him and you try to hide your sad whenever niall talks about his girlfriend, but you're lucky, because their relationship isn't going well, i think they break up in a few days and then you have niall all for yourself", louis says. "yeah, but i have liam and he is sweet and caring", i say. "and niall snapped at me at first, so i don't care what you think, but i like niall", i say. "niall?", louis smirks. "no!, did i say niall?, i meant liam!", i say. "are you sure?, i'm pretty sure you meant niall", louis says. "stop it!, you're making me confused", i say. "well that's because i'm right, you like niall, but you just don't want to admit it, because you're afraid you will hurt liam", he says. "maybe, but i still don't think liam would like you to sit like this and..."i wanted to finish my sentence, but somebody cut me off. "she is right, i don't like that louis", we hear liam's voice. louis walks away, "you can't blame me, she still isn't your girlfriend", he says and he left us alone in the living room. "so is it true?, do you like niall?", liam asks. "maybe at first, but i like you more, you're so sweet, caring and handsome", i tell liam. "yeah, but how can i know if niall breaks up with his girlfriend and he is going after you, you wouldn't go with him..", liam says, but i cut him off by leaning foward and connect my lips with his. he kissed back and when he pulled away he smiled. "that was our first kiss", he smiles. "yeah", i smile. "so, do you want our date to be tonight?", liam asks. "i would love to", i smile. "good", he says and gives me a hug.

we walked to the kitchen and saw that everybody was there. "so, what are we going to do today?", harry says. "well, i thought maybe we could go too the zoo?", anna says. "yeah!", louis says, "i love animals", he says and we laugh. "okay, then we go to the zoo", i say. we eat breakfast and get dressed. i walk to liam, because i still have to ask him about the details of our date. i see liam sitting by the piano, "do you play?", i ask him. "not really, maybe you can learn me something if you can play?", liam says. "i can play, do you want to hear something?", i ask him. "i would love to", he says. i sit down on the piano seat next to liam and start playing a melody i learned when i was a kid. when i finished, liam looked at me with open mouth. "was it that bad?", i ask. "no!, no it was so amazing, where did you learn that?", liam says. "i learned it when i was a kid, but i wanted to ask you when and where we go on our date, because we go to the zoo and i don't want to be late for our date", i say. "we will go at 6 o'clock and where we are going is a suprise", liam says. "ah, but i wanna know", i pout. "yeah, but i won't tell you", liam says. "are you guys coming?", harry asks. we walk to the back entrance, but not before harry, louis, liam, niall and zayn put something on, so they couldn't be recognised. we walk to the car and drive to the zoo. i'm happy louis already isn't that clingy anymore. we walked to the zoo, we first had to buy our tickets and we were lucky there weren't that many people before us, so we didn't had to wait so long. ''hi, i like to have 7 tickets please'', anna tells the woman. ''that will be 35 pounds'', the woman says. ''we will pay'', harry says and gives the woman the money. ''why do you guys always pay for us?, i mean we also have money and we don't want you guys wasting money on us'', i say. ''well you guys are letting us stay in your room and make us food and we have fun, we have lots of money so that isn't a problem as well'', niall says. ''come on, i want to go to the monkeys first!'', harry says and runs inside. the whole day we watched animals and it was really fun, but the boys are still kind of little children sometime. ''so do you guys want to eat something?'', niall asks. of course niall starts talking about food. ''no'', liam says. ''and why is that?'', louis asks. ''well... okay sorry emma now it isn't a suprise anymore, but emma and i are going on a date and we eat then'', liam says. ''okay, then we order a pizza at home, okay guys?'', anna asks. ''yeah'', eveybody agrees. ''okay, well let's go home then, because then liam and emma are on time for their date'', anna says. we walk back to the car and drive home. we are lucky nobody recognised us. we stepped out of the car and wanted to walk to the back entrance, but there was a girl in the way and she started screaming. ''OMG, HERE THEY ARE ONE DIRECTION!!!''. ''oh, this is not good'', liam says and we see hunderds of girls coming our way. ''HARRY WE LOVE YOU'', ''WHO ARE THOSE GIRLS WITH THEM?'', ''IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ZAYN?'', it was all screamed. we ran to the door. ''open, come on... there coming closer!'', harry says. ''i am trying'', i say. the door was stuck, so i couldn't get it open. ''come on emma!'', louis says. ''do it yourself then!'', i snap. ''move out of the way!'', anna says and kicks the door and it opens. we run in the building and close the door just in time. ''wow, how did you do that?'', zayn asks anna, he is amazed his girlfriend is so strong. ''well i guess that was just luck'', anna smiles. we walk in our appartment, ''so you guys order pizza and watch tv and i will change for my date with liam'', i say, ''oh and anna?, you can keep them under control right?'', i ask. ''of course, now they know how strong i am'', she laughs. i walk to my anna and my room to change. i found a beautiful dress. it is black with white stripes. i tried it on and it looked amazing, i put black all stars under my dress, so i still looked fancy but also casual and i hate high heels, because you always get pain from them. anna came inside and of course she wanted to do my make-up. when she was finished she snapped a picture. ''you look good my girl'', anna says. ''well thank you my dear'', i laugh. ''no really emm, you look beautiful, i think liam will say the same'', she says. ''thank ann'', i give her a hug and then liam comes in. he looked really handsome. ''wow, emma you look beautiful'', he says and gives me a kiss on my cheek. i saw anna mouthing a ''i said so''. ''you look really good yourself'', i say. ''so where are we going?'', i ask. ''that's a suprise, but let's go'', liam says. ''have fun'' i hear anna say as we walk to the car.

 this is going to be one of the best nights of my life, i thought by myself.

so this is a extra long chapter :), it's even the longest chapter of the book. i asked for two votes for last chapter, sadly that goal wasn't reached, but still i had one vote and one comment thanks to @serenmony and i was really happy with that! :) so i decided to update again. i have much ideas for the story now, so i keep writing. so if you guys want a fast update again. then my goal is: 2 votes and 2 comments, for this chapter!. i hope you guys liked this chapter and let me know what you think of the story. vote, comment or share and you will make me happy! xx Chantal