Chapter 15

(Emma p.o.v) *now is the date of liam and emma*

liam takes my hand and we walk to the car. "are you going to tell me where we are going?", i ask. "no and i'm really sorry, but i have to blindfold you", liam says and put a blinfold over my eyes. "ah now i can't see anything", i say. "well sweety, you know that's why it's called a blindfold", liam laughs. after 15 minutes driving i feel the car stops moving. "are we there?", i ask. "yes, but you still can't take you blindfold off", he says. "okay", i say and hear liam getting out of the car and he takes my hand. "well if you just keep close to me you won't fall and if you fall i will catch you", liam says. it smells like the beach, but i'm not 100% sure. we sit down at a table, i think it is a picnic table, the ones you always find in the woods when you take a walk and want to rest. "can i take my blindfold off now?", i ask. "yes, you can, but i will", he says and stands behind me to make my blindfold loose. at that moment light blinds my vision, but after a few seconds it already better and i take a look at where we are. we are at a beach, i was right! and were sitting at a picnic table with a few candles on it and a basket where i think to food is in. in the sky we can already see the stars and moon shining and the sea is really blue. "wow liam, this is beautiful", i say with a big smile. "well i hoped you would like it", he says. "i love it", i say and his smiles becomes even bigger. "well what do you want to eat?", liam asks while he shows what he brought with him. "i would like that one", i say and point to a sandwhich, which looks really good. after we ate liam stood up. "what are you doing?", i ask. "swimming!", he says and put his shirt over his head, put his shoes out and walks to the water. "but we don't have our swimming stuff", i say. "so, i have towels in the car and it's just water", liam says. i stand up from the picnic table, put my shoes of as well and walk to the sea, liam is already in the water and when i come closer he trows water to me and my dress becomes wet. "liam stop it", i say and pretend to be angry, so i turn around. it works because liam comes out of the water and walks to me. "i'm sorry emm, i didn't mean to make you angry", he says and i turn around and push him in the water, i wanted to start laughing, but he still had my arm, so he pulled me with him. i fall in the water and my beautiful dress is soaked now. we both start laughing. after a half hour of swimming i begin to become tired. "are you tired?, do you want to go home?", liam asks. "but i have so much fun", i say. "well we can always go another time again", he says and i nod. "but first.. emma?", he says and takes my hand. "do you want to be my girlfriend?", he asks. "yes, i would love to", i say and give him a hug. he gives me a kiss and takes my hand in his. we take all our stuff and walk to the car. we put all the things in the car and liam hands me a towel. i put the towel around me, because i'm really cold. we sit down in the car and liam turns up the heat to the highest level. "liam, i really had fun tonight, so that you know that", i tell him. "i'm glad you liked it and i am thankful you wanted to be my girlfriend", liam says and i smile. as we park at the hotel, we see there are still fans there. "are they still here?, i mean anna and i are fans, but i still wouldn't want to sleep outside for like four days only to see a glimp of my idol", i say. "why isn't the police helping?", i ask. "well they are busy and thought the fans would go away after a few days, but yeah...", liam says. we take the back entrance and walk to our appartment. i think everyone is already sleeping, because i don't hear anything and it's quite late. "let's watch the stars on the balcony", liam says and we walk to the big window. we open it and sit down at the chairs outside. "do you want a cup of tea?", liam asks and i nod. liam walks inside and then my phone rings. i look at the caller and i don't recognise the number, but i still pick up, what i regret the second i brought the phone to my ear.

"hello", i ask.

"hi baby", the voice on the phone says and i directly knew who it belonged to and i became pale and afraid. it was jake, i didn't think of him anymore, the last time was the day when he said he would come after me.

"w-what do you want?", i ask hoping liam would be back here any moment.

"well, well, that isn't what i learned you baby. i must say you looked really amazing in your dress at the beach. the only problem was that stupid popstar boy you were with.

you know, i told you i would come and get you, so when i find you, you will come home with me...", jake says.

"why can't you leave me alone", i scream and i didn't notice i was crying, till liam came in. "what's wrong?", he asks and i point to my phone which is now laying on the floor. liam picks up the phone and brings it to his ear. i could hear it as well, because the volume stood loud enough.

"who is this?!", liam asks.

"oh your the popstar that has my emma", i hear jake say.

"yours?, i don't think so mate, she is my girlfriend, so leave her alone!", liam says.

"you know... i am closer then you think. i saw all of your date, i know where you guys are staying and when emma is alone i will take her, jake says.

"we will call the police for stalking", liam says.

"oh, i wouldn't do that, but if you do... i'll make sure you get a bullet trough your head! or even better.. i'll hurt your little band members", jake says and i could hear the smirk in his voice.

"you better not", liam growls.

"i will come and get you emma...and that's a promise... and you know the best.. i never break promises... good day, with that he hangs up and i start crying harder.

"sh..sh.. i will protect you emm", liam says, i smile through my tears. "but you have to explain to me who this is", liam says and i nod.

"well he is my abusive ex-boyfriend... well it started when i found out he was mega jealous. i couldn't have any other friend who were guys.

but one day i walked into my old best friend, which was a guy.

so we talked the whole day, but when he just wanted to leave jake came in. he became really angry he started screaming and then he hit me. after that i said i wanted to break up with him, but he promised he would never hit me again, but he didn't stop. a few weeks later he only hit me more and said if i would break up with him he would only hit me harder. one night when he was sleeping i took all my stuff and run away from the flat we shared together. i met anna and i could live with her for a while. we became best friends and we decided to move to london, because we always wanted to live there, but jake is dangerous and a crazy person, so he will look for me till he finds me", i finish the story. "come here", liam says and pulls me into a hug. "we are all here for you and we will protect you, okay?", liam says and i smile bit. "come let's go to bed", he says as we walk inside and close the window. liam saw that the sofa still was empty which ment somebody took his bed. "well i guess i have to take the sofa", he says and i give him a kiss on his cheek. "goodnight", i say as i walk back to my room and fall in a peaceful sleep.

another chapter!, so can i have 2 votes and 2 comments please?, and i will update faster! and you make me happy :) xx Chantal

my best friend & one directionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें