Chapter 14

Hi!, i didn't want to update today, but i still did, because it's Ashton Irwin's birthday and i love him so much <3 Happy birthdayxx. i hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :)

(Anna p.o.v) *this is when liam and emma are on date and anna is with the boys alone.*

''so do you guys want to watch a movie?'', i ask. ''yeah, let's watch..'', harry wants to say, but i cut him off by screaming. ''OH MY GOD, titanic is on tv, we watch it!'', i say and give everybody a death glare. ''somebody disagrees?'', i aks sweetly. nobody said anything they just nodded. when there was a break, i was hungry so i asked if anyone wanted something to eat. ''does anyone want something to eat and drink?'', i ask. ''yes'', everyone agrees. ''zayn do you want to help me with the food?'', i ask. zayn walks with me to the kitchen and we put some food in bowls and take some drinks. ''so did i miss something yesterday, something what the camera's saw and we didn't?'', zayn asks. ''no, only niall had a fight.. i think with his girlfriend or something, but nothing important.. oh and louis started a argument with emma about her liking niall'', i tell zayn. ''wait, how does louis knows that emma likes niall?'', he asks. ''well he said he saw the way she looked at him and that she tried to hide that she was sad when niall talked about his girlfriend'', i say. ''oh and did liam find out?'', he asks. ''yes, but she said she liked him more and made sure to liam that she wouldn't run off with niall if he and his girlfriend broke up and he came after her'', i say. ''good, so should we go back?'', zayn asks. i nod and we bring our stuff back. it was strange because niall wasn't there. a few seconds later i saw niall coming from behind us. ''where were you?'', i ask. ''to the toilet'', he anwsers and sit down at the sofa. i'm afraid niall heard zayn and me talking about emma liking him. then i realised we had camera's there, so i can see it if he heard anything. ''zayn, i have to talk to you.. now'', i say and walk to the room where my laptop was while zayn was following me. ''what is it anna?'', he asks. ''i'm really afraid niall heard our conversation, but i realised we have camera's so we can watch it back'', i explain. ''so where are you waiting for?, look for it'', zayn says and sit next to me on the bed. i log in on my computer and go to the videos of the camera's. first i check the live camera's and see everyone is still in the living room. i click on the video of an hour ago and put it a bit forward. we see four little screens with places in our appartement. first you see me and zayn in the kitchen talking, you see niall walking to the toilet, but first want to come to the kitchen, but when he hears us talking he stops and put his ear on the door. when he hears emma likes him a smile comes onto his face, but he also looks shocked. when we want to walk of the kitchen, we see niall hurry to the toilet. ''oh god, he heard everything'', i say. ''how are we going to explain emma?'', zayn asks. ''i mean now she can't say it isn't true, because niall heard it himself. ''we will think of something let's just get back to the living room before anyone else hears our conversations'', i say and zayn and i walk back to the room. we sit down at the sofa and watch the last part of titanic i notice that harry's mood is a lot better than the days before. ''i am tired i am going to bed'', harry says. ''but first i am going to take a shower, also because of the fact the sofa is my bed and you guys are all sitting on it'', he says. ''you can sleep in liam's bed today, he isn't here till late, so then he can sleep on the sofa'', i say. ''okay'', he says and walks to the hallway. ''i also go to bed, i'm tired goodnight'', i say. ''but i thought you wanted to see titanic'', zayn says. ''well now not anymore, byee'', i say and give him a kiss on his cheek. ''we go on a date tommorow, okay?'', he whispers in my ear. i nod and walk away. i walk to the room where emma, i, zayn and now harry were sleeping and waited till harry was finished with his shower. he came in the room and i sat straight up the bed again, i almost fell asleep. ''so you take long showers'', i tell him. ''were you waiting?, why?'', he asks. ''well i saw you're mood changed and everything and you were so happy today and i would like to know the cause of this or maybe this someone'', i say. ''okay.. okay, you're right'', he laughs. ''i met someone when we were at the zoo, her name is liz and she is super cute and everything and we hung out a bit and i got to know her and stuff and she gave me her number and i asked her on a date'', he smiles thinking about the girl he met. ''oh i'm so happy for you haz, i bet she is special and i want to meet her'', i say and give him a hug. ''thank anna, zayn really has to be happy with you'', he says and hugs me back. that moment zayn walks in and he didn't look so happy when he saw me and harry. ''so did i miss something?'', he says and glares at harry. ''oh zayn, you're cute when you're jealous, but this isn't what you think, because i gave harry a hug, because he finally has found a nice girl and then he isn't so down anymore'', i explain. ''good harry, she must be special'', zayn says. a few seconds later everybody went to sleep and i fell asleep hoping liam and emma had a good date.

Hi guys, so this was another chapter. what do you all think of it? 2 votes and 2 comments for next chapter and i will update fast. vote, comment or share!. :) x Chantal