Please read my other story as well ;)

Hi guys,

I really would like it, if you guys want to read my other books as well.

so far I've been busy with a Larry fanfiction called: ''I'm sorry, A larry stylinson story''

it's about that Louis comes into an accident and Looses his memory, but he writes everything down in a journal, so if he finds the journal he finds out who lied to him. Harry loves him with whole his heart, but doesn't have the guts to tell Louis, so he lies to him, what will happen if Louis finds out? The rest of the story isn't that much Larry, it's about that Niall gets an evil girlfriend who wants to break Harry, because he broke his sister heart, so the boys think of a plan to stop her, because otherwise the band may split up if everyone is fighting and is heartbroken. With a bit of Ziam in the story!

My other story is called: ''Lost memory''

And it has kind of the same idea, but this time it isn't a 1D fanfiction. It's about Emmily who has a perfect boyfriend, but also has a bestfriend, Florian, who is in love with her, but she doesn't know that, but what if her perfect boyfriend also had a relationship with her other bestfriend and Florian and Emmily placed camera's for a cool experiment to see what they do these days and if Florian sees on the camera's Emmily's boyfriend, Dean, and other bestfriend, Lilly, kissing, he can blackmail them, but nobody knows Emmily saw it to and wrote it in her diary where nobody knows about and if she is in a accident and doesn't remember anything and Florian says he is her boyfriend and she believes him... what happens if she found her diary back and read what Dean and lilly did and that Florian lied to her, whole this time...

My new story is called: ''The badboy, Harry Styles''

~Prologue~

I walk into the canteen of my new school together with my bestfriend Dean. I sit down at the table together with a few other people, I still don't know, but they seem nice. Then I notice a boy, but not just a boy. He has curly brown hair and green eyes and has a lot of tatoos. "Who is that?", I ask Dean and point to the boy which looks quite like a badboy. "Don't point to him!", Dean immidiatly whisper screams. "Why not?", I ask. "Well you know when you found me this morning?, well ehm.. he did that", Dean whispers. "He did that to you, why?", I ask. "I don't know", Dean says. "You should stay away from him, he is dangerous you know...", one of Dean's friends say. "But who is he?", I ask still curious about the badboy. Then the boy turns his head and our eyes lock. "His name is Harry Styles and his friends are Niall horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne, but you should stay away from them", Dean says and I nod, turning my head and breaking eye contact with the badboy.

I will find out your secret Harry Styles, I promise and I never break promises

And my other book is called: ''Harry Styles diary, a Larry Stylinson story''

~Prologue~

Today I went shopping with my best friend. We walked in a shop and by accident we walked into the world most famous boyband, One Direction. We talked a bit, took pictures and asked for a signature. After that we said goodbye and we went further with our shopping trip. We found a bag, but the owner was gone. We sat down on a bench and opened the bag. In the bag there was a phone, some other stuff but most important a diary... I knew we shouldn't look in it, but the phone was locked and we had to return the bag. We opened the first page and we were shocked with what we saw..

This is book belongs to Harry Styles....

I hope you guys like those stories and also like to read them, vote, comment or share and tell me what you think about them. xxx Chantal