Chapter 19

Hi guys! I decided to update today, because I have over the 250 readers! and I'm really happy with that, of course I hope that soon there will be a lot more people reading this story, but please vote or comment. I like hearing what people think of my story :)

(Emma p.o.v)

When I woke up today I was really tired, because we went swimming yesterday. I still feel it in my muscles. I decided to buy croissants and other nice bread. Everybody was still sleeping, so I could do it without anyone. I showered first and dressed myself. I put on a black and white t-shirt and shorts, because it is still warm outside. I brushed my hair, did my make-up and put my shoes on. I just wanted to walk out of the door when I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to wait for me please?", the person says. I directly knew it was Niall, because I recognised his voice, I turned around, but I still was angry, because he snapped at me again. "Why should I wait for you?", I say maybe a bit rude, but he deserved that as well.

"I know what you're thinking, but please I have to talk to you", he says and I still give in. "okay, but hurry and don't wake the others", I say.

Niall put a shirt on, and I have to admit he is kinda really hot, he put his shorts and shoes on and ruffeld his hair. "I'm ready", he says and we walk to the store. We take all the things we need and some extra food.. well a lot extra, because yeah.. I brought Niall to a place where you can buy food. I wanted to pay, but Niall shook his head. "I will pay", he says. I wanted to say he didn't had to, but I didn't want to start an argument. We walk back to our appartment and bring the food there. We see everybody is still sleeping, so I decided to go for a walk. I walk to the door, but hear Niall ask something, so I turn around. "Where are you going?", he asks. "Why do you care?", I ask with a smirk. "Just answer the question Emma", he says becoming inpatient. "For a walk", I say and wanted to step out of the door, but Niall held my arm. "Wait!, can I come?.. please?", he pouts. "Fine", I say and we walk outside. We walk outside trough the back door again and try not to be seen by fans. We walk to the park and I see swings and sit down on one. I see Niall walking behind me. "What are you doing?", I ask. "Duh, I'm going to push you on your swing", he says and start to push me. It was really fun. I just hoped Niall could be like this all the time. "You can stop now, Niall", I giggle. He stops pushing and I slow down the swing and step off and I walk to the bench where Niall is sitting. "I'm sorry.. you know, because I sometime snap at you.. I just have problems with my relationship and since I know something else, I'm only coming more confused, I know it isn't a good excuse, but I'm sorry.. most of the time your the first person who talks to me after a fight and yeah..", Niall explains. "I understand", I tell him, "but maybe you can talk about it instead of becoming angry, because you just hide your sadness", I say. "Thank you Emma, I think we can be good friends", he says, "But can we start over?", he asks. "How?", I ask. "Hi, I'm Niall, but I think you already know that, but do you want to stay with me on this bench to get to know you?", Niall asks pretending it's our first meeting. "I would like that yeah, and I'm Emma. Nice to meet you", I say. "So do you want to play 20 questions?", he asks. "Yes, but I'll start", I say. After 15 minutes of playing 20 questions, I learned much about Niall and he about me. "Should we go back?, I think the rest is already up", I ask. "yeah", Niall says and stands up. "I'm really glad you forgave me", he says and gives me a hug. "It's no problem, we start over remember?", I say. We start walking back and Niall takes my hand in his and enterwines our fingers. I blush, but don't know what to think about it. I mean even if he knows that I like him, he wouldn't play with my feelings right?, he isn't like that..  I hope". When we arrive we hurry back to the back door, but some fans saw us. They started screaming and making pictures, but then I realised Niall was still holdimg my hand. I pulled away and opened the door and we rushed in. "Oh god the picture of us holding hands will we be all over internet, how am I going to explain Liam?!", I say. "Relax nothing happened Emm, you can just tell him the truth, that we started over and friends now and that I took your hand when we walked back", Niall says. "Okay", I say and try to act calm again as we walk into our appartment. We see everyone eating infront of the tv. "There you guys are, we thought you guys were lost or something", Zayn says. "What were you guys doing anyway?", Harry asks. "I was on a walk and Niall wanted to come with me", I explain hoping the didn't saw the picture. "He guys, look what's trending on twitter: #Niallsgirl, #Whosthatgirl and #Niallsgirlfriend", Harry says. "Oh Nialler do you have something to tell us?", Liam asks not knowing where this is really about. "Oh look there are also pictures, Aw Niall is pushing her on the swing, where did they get that?", I thought "and they walk with hands enterwined", Harry says. "Wait, isn't that Emma?", Louis asked shocked. "Emma?", Liam whispers. "Liam don't think that, it isn't what you think and I can explain", I say.

I take his hand and walk him to my bedroom. "Well explain", Liam says. "Come and sit", I say and pat the space next to me on my bed. "Well with the swing picture, I was just sitting on a swing and Niall pushed me, I didn't ask him, but I just like swings you know... and the hand picture well I don't really know, Niall took my hand and I didn't know what to think of it, but it was strange... but nothing happened. Niall went with me, because he wanted to talk and I agreed, now we started over and he promised to talk about it when he's sad instead of snapping.., but are you angry now?", I say. "No just a bit dissapointed", he says. "Don't you trust me?", I ask. "Yes, I do, just not with Niall", he says. "I understand", I say and give him a long kiss. "Where was that for", he asks. "So you know I only like you", I say. "Are we okay now?", I ask. "Yeah", he says and gives me another kiss. "let's go back okay?", I ask and he nods. I take his hand and we walk back to the living room and join the others with watching tv. ''Hey guys, can I let Liz come over today?'', Harry asks. ''Yeah, you should do that Haz, then we can all meet her'', Louis says. ''Okay, I'm going to call her'', Harry says and walks to the other room. A few minutes later he comes back. ''She will be here in half an hour'', he says. After almost 30 minutes we hear a knock on our door. ''How did she get here?, what about the fans?'', Niall asks. ''Oh I texted her she had to try not to be seen by fans and use the back door'', Harry says. I open the door and there is standing Liz, she is really pretty and she has long wavy brown hair and is wearing a cute dress. ''Hi!, i'm Emma and this is Anna'', I say and point to Anna. ''And you know the rest of the boys don't you?'', I ask. ''Heyy, I'm Liz and yeah I already know them, but nice to meet you all'', Liz says. Liz stays with us for a few hours and after that she decided to leave. ''Bye everyone, I hope I will see you again sometime, it was nice meeting you all'', Liz says. ''I'll walk you out'', Harry says and walks to the door with Liz, I see him give her a kiss on her cheek. ''Ahh cute'', Anna says and Liz blushed. ''Well bye guys!'', she says and walks away. Harry sit down on the sofa. ''So what do you guys think of her?'', he asks. ''Well se is really sweet, she is a keeper'', I say. ''I agree'', Anna says the rest of the boys agree as well. The rest of the day we just did nothing and watched tv. After that we all went to bed, maybe we do something fun tommorow again.

Chapter 19! please comment, vote or share. :)  2 votes and 2 comments and I'll update faster! ;) xx Chantal