Chapter 24

Last chapter :) Enjoy

(Liam p.o.v)

I can't believe what I did... I broke up with the girl is love, because I thought she liked my best mate and that she kissed him, but after what I saw.. I finally know I can trust Emma around Niall. She didn't kiss back and I didn't believe me. I have to find her and make things right. I ran to the hallway where Niall's room is and there I saw Emma curled up as a ball leaning against the wall and she was crying. I rushed to her and put my arms around her. ''Emma baby, tell me what's wrong'', I ask. ''This is all my fault!, if I never won this tv show, this wouldn't have happened and if I didn't go away when Niall snapped at me the first time, this also wouldn't have happened and if I didn't fell in love with you, this wouldn't have happened and now we both have a broken heart'', Emma says with tears streaming down her face. ''Oh Emma, nothing of this is your fault you understand me?'', I say and Emma nods. I give her a hug and hold her even closer. ''And about the broken heart thing... I'm sorry I should have believed you.. I must be a horrible boyfriend'', I say. ''W-what do you m-mean... y-you believe m-me?'', she asks with a small smile on her face. ''Well Anna and Zayn placed camera's in our house and they will explain later about that, but they showed me what happened between you and Niall and I saw he forced you and that you didn't kiss back, so can I ask you Emma... Can you please forgive me and do you still want to move in with me? even if I was a horrible boyfriend to you'', I ask. ''Of course Liam and you aren't a horrible boyfriend, you're still the guy I fell in love with and I love you very much, so I would love to move in with you'', Emma says and I couldn't be happier. I had a big smile on my face and leaned in to kiss Emma. After a few seconds I pulled away. ''Come, we're going to look how Niall is now'', I say and take Emma's hand and we walk to Niall's room. I saw Louis and Harry were still there. ''Guys, can you please leave for a few seconds?, just wait around the corner, I just have to talk to Niall a bit and I know he isn't awake, but I believe he can hear me'', I say and Louis and Harry nod and walk out of the room. I sit down at the chair next to Niall's bed and Emma sits on the other side of Niall. ''I'm so sorry Niall, but please you can't leave me, I know you forced Emma to kiss you, because I saw it on tape, but you safed my life and I'm your more thankful about that then you think. My relationship with Emma is okay again and I can just live with it if you guys became friends again, but please w-wake u-up, because I-I m-miss you... I-I love you N-Ni, your my b-bestfriend and I-I c-can't l-live without y-you'', I stutter and also have tears running down my face. I take Niall's hand and squeeze it a bit. ''P-please w-wake up for me... I c-can't live without y-you'', I cry and I fell his hand squeeze mine. I looked at Emma and she saw it to, because she had a big smile on her face. ''P-please Ni, wake up... for m-me'', I say and then I see that Niall open his eyes and looks at me. He sqeeuzes my hand even tighter and I get a small smile on my face full with tears. ''I will get the rest of the boys and Anna'', Emma says and let me and Niall alone. ''I-I'm s-so s-sorry L-Liam'', Niall says and I see the tears in his eyes. ''I d-didn't w-want to ruin your r-relationship... p-please f-forgive m-me'', Niall stutters and he has also tears streaming down his face. ''I forgive you, just don't do it again... and I'm really thankful you saved my life.. I-I love you Ni, you're my b-bestfriend'', I say and he gets a small smile on his face. ''I won't and I-I heard the things you said to me when I wasn't awake...d-did you mean them?'', Niall asks. ''Yes I did...I-I couldn't live without you Niall you're way to important'', I say and hug him really tight. ''P-please don't leave me ever again'', I say. ''I won't... b-but if something like this happens ever again... I would just do the same again and take the bullet for you... I rather d-die then I-I have to watch you d-die'', Niall says. ''I would do the same for you Niall, you're the best, bestfriend ever'', I say and we laugh still with both of us tears streaming down our face. A few seconds later everyone comes in again. ''Oh god Niall you're okay!'', Anna screams and gives Niall a big hug just like the rest of the boys. ''Please don't leave us ever again'', Emma whispers. ''I won't, but I'm really sorry Emma, I hope you forgive me as well'', Niall says and I smile. ''Of course'', Emma says and gives him a hug.

After a few days Niall could leave the hospital, but still had to be calm, So we watched movies all the time and played games. Simon told us that because of the accident we could spend more time in the hotel and about a few days Emma would move in with me and Anna would move in with Zayn and we will tell the media that we're dating. Harry and Liz their relationship is also going strong annd I'm sure the will tell the public, but a bit later and Niall and Louis... Well they will find a girl, but are now single for a time, but Zayn and Anna still had to explain their camera experiment.

''Well..'', I start when we all sit down on the sofa. ''Can you or you'', I say and point to Zayn and Anna. ''Explain what it was with the camera's and stuff'', I ask. ''About that...'', Zayn starts and looks at Anna. ''Okay, well I thought it was really cool One Direction was in our house and I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see them again, so Zayn and I bought there camera's and microphones placed them around the appartment and filmed everything in the last few days you guys were here'', Anna explains. ''I think, that was a cool experiment, but why didn't you told us'', Harry asks. ''It was because nothing would happen then, because everyone knew there were camera's'', Zayn says. ''So that's how you knew, Niall listened at the door at your conversation, not because you saw him rushing away, but because it was on tape'', Emma says and Niall blushed. ''And that's why I called the police when Jake was here, because I heard screaming in the living room, Zayn and I first checked the live camera's and there we saw Jake and that he had a gun, so we could call the police without him knowing it'', Anna says. ''Well show us some videos'', Louis says. Anna takes her laptop and we watched the videos of the last days. It was really funny to see us back, only not the Niall and Emma kissing part, but luckly Anna skipped it. ''We also had proof for the judge if they didn't believe what Jake did, but he shot himself, so we didn't need it'', Anna says. The rest of the night we watched the videos and also watched a few movies. I'm happy Emma and Niall are friend and that he isn't after her and that Niall and me are best friends again. This were a few strange days, but I will never forget it and the most important from all of this is that I found the love of my life, just like Zayn did...

Well guys it's finished! I hoped you guys liked my book :) and keep voting, comment or share, so I still get many readers and I really enjoyed writing this fanfiction and I hope you guys did by reading it, so only the Epilogue is left, but yeahh... Thank for everyone who have read this story or who voted or commented! :) thank you xxx Chantal

 And I hope you guys read my other books as well, because I just keep on writing ;) Byeexx

2 votes and 2 comments for the epilogue xx