Chapter 16

(Anna p.o.v)

i woke up, took a shower, dressed myself and walked to the livingroom. there i saw that emma already was watching tv. i decided to ask about her date first and tell her after that, that niall heard that she liked him. ''hey emm, how was your date?'', i ask. ''it was wonderful, we went to the beach and ate amazing food that liam made at a picnic table and went swimming, but....'', emma wanted to finish, but started sobbing and i had no idea why. ''emma, what's wrong?, tell me'', i say. ''well...jake.. he..he called again and he followed us and said that when i am alone he will come to get me or he will hurt one of the boys'', emma sniffs. ''we will protect you okay?, that jerk won't get you'', i tell her. i see the boys coming and sitting down on the sofa as they notice emma is crying they start to worry. ''what wrong emma?'', harry says and put his arm around her. liam glares at harry, but sees that emma needs a hug right now. ''can you explain, ann?'', she asks. ''of couse'', i say and turn to the boys. ''well emma has a crazy ex-boyfriend who was abusive and when she ran away from him and came to me, he didn't take it well and wanted her to get back, so now he is like.. stalking her and if we call the police the will hurt one of you guys and he told emma that is she is alone he will come and take her. he knows where we are staying and also followed them to their date yesterday'', i explain. ''That's horrible'', Harry says. ''And we can't do anything?'', Louis asks. ''Well Emma just can't be alone if where outside and he knows where we are staying so keep her close also when we're inside'' ,I say. ''So Emma just can't be alone and this way we protect her?'', Niall asks. ''Well yes, basically'', Liam says. ''Don't worry Emma we will make sure nothing happens, let's do something fun today, so you keep your thought somewhere else'', I say. ''But you have a date today right?'', Emma asks me. ''Yes, but we will have time, it's in the evening, right Zayn?'', i ask Zayn. ''Yes, don't worry Emma, but Anna and I still have to speak to you..'', Zayn told Emma and I already knew why, because now is the moment we will have to tell Emma that Niall heard our conversation about Emma liking Niall. ''Can you guys please leave for a second?'', I ask the rest of boys. ''Well..where do you guys want to talk about?'', Emma asks. ''Well...maybe...ehm..'', I look at Zayn. ''Ehmm you see.. ehm.. yesterday Anna and I were talking about you and liking Niall that it didn't cause problems with Liam you know'', Zayn tells Emma. ''And?'', Emma asks impatient. ''WellNiallkindofheard thatconversation,soheknowsyoulikehim'', I say in a rush hoping Emma heard it. ''Can you please say that again Anna, I didn't hear you'', Emma asks. ''Well Niall kind of heard our conversation, so he knows you like him'', I say only this time a bit slower. ''HE DID WHAT?!'', Emma screams. ''Shh, Emma.. we can explain'', Zayn says. ''Well you better can'', she says.. oh she is angry that wasn't my plan to be honest. ''You see ehm.. Zayn and I were talking in the kichten and Niall stood at the door listening to what we were saying'', I say. ''Wait, how did you guys know Niall was listening if you were in the kitchen'', Emma asks. Oh no, we can't tell her about the camera's, that's a fun secret and nobody is suppose to know. ''When we opened the door we saw him walking really fast to the living room'', Zayn lies. ''Oh, then it wasn't completely your faults, but still you have to be more carefull with those conversations and I like Liam now, so it doesn't even matter that he knows I also like him, I mean he has a girlfriend and I am not after him or something'', Emma says and I didn't believe her, because I know she will always like Niall. We were fans of One Direction since the start and Niall always was her favorite and Liam wasn't, so she can keep denying it, but i know she likes him as well. Maybe also Liam, but still she has feelings for both of them. We walked back to the rest of boys. ''So do you guys want to have a movie marathon?'', I ask. ''yes!'', everybody agrees. We look for a few good movies and put the first one in the dvd player. After a while everybody is becoming a bit bored. ''We should play truth or dare'', Harry says. ''yes'', Louis agrees. ''But that's a child game'', Liam says. ''Well we are all still children Liam, so live with it'', Niall says. ''Okay, but I want to start'', Zayn says. ''Harry, truth or dare?'', Zayn asks Harry. "uhm, Dare'', he says. ''I dare you to call Liz and say you're already in love with a unicorn'', Zayn says. "That's just a stupid dare'', I laugh. Harry takes his phone and tells Liz what Zayn told him to say, when he was finished we were all dying from laughing. ''Okay, now it's my turn'', Harry says. ''Louis.. truth or dare?'', Harry asks Louis. ''Ehm.. Truth'', Louis says. ''Who do you like?'', Harry asks. ''I think we all know that one and Liam isn't happy with it'', Zayn laughs and Liam glares at him. "Well yeah, I can't lie right?, but.. he's right, I have a thing for the beautiful Emma here'', Louis says and puts his arm around Emma. ''Get your hands of my girlfriend'', Liam glares at Louis. Louis laughs, ''Wow somebody is jealo... Wait did you say girlfriend?'', Louis asks. ''Since when?'', Harry asks. ''Since our date.. so lou I'm sorry, but is official now'', Liam says and give Emma a kiss on her cheek and Emma blushed. ''I was joking Liam, she's all yours'', Louis laughs ''Okay, but guys can we do something else now?, I'm bored'', Emma whines. ''Well you guys think of something and I get ready for my date with Zayn'', I say. ''Okay, we can bake a cake'', Louis tries. ''No, let's go to the beach!'', Harry says. ''Yeah, I love the beach'', Emma says and I walk to my room to make myself ready for the date.

So chapter 16 already, I don't know how long my book is going to be, but it's still not finished. I hope everybody likes my story! comment, vote or share and you'll make me really happy :). For this chapter 3 votes and 2 comments? and I'll update faster :) X Chantal