Chapter 4

Hi, I'm so sorry i didn't update earlier, I had so many of homework and had so many tests -,- I hope you guys don't mind xx

I woke up today and then I remembered where Anna and I are and that the concert is tonight.

Today Anna and I are going shopping to buy new clothes because omg we're going to meet One Direction, I'm just so excited!

I walked to the shower, because I have to look my best when we are going to meet the biggest boyband in the whole world.

After I showered I walked to Anna's room to wake her up.

I saw Anna was still sleeping when I opened her door. I jumped on her bed. ''Come on Anna, you have to come out of bed we have to go shopping and we have the concert!'', I screamed while still jumping on her bed. Then Anna jumped up, ''omg the concert and we are going to meet 1D'', she screamed and due her I fell on the ground. ''oh, I'm sorry emm, didn't saw you there''. She gave me her hand and pulled me up.

''auw'', I said. ''Sorry'', she says.

''Let's go to the kitchen I will make breakfast if you want to'', Anna says.

''Yeah, you should do that'', I smile.

Emma made breakfast in the kitchen while I watched tv. My cell phone rang. I picked it up and saw my mum was calling me.

''Hello mummy'', I say in my most childish voice.

''Hi honey!, how are you and how is the hotel?''

''I'm fine mum don't worry and the hotel is beautiful''.

''It's nice to know you are having a great time. well I just called to ask that, so if there is something wrong you have to call me or your dad, okay?''

''Yes mum, say hi from me to dad and max''

(Max is my dog, Anna and I found him and after he was checked on illness and the couldn't find the owner we could keep him. and I decided to call him Max. he's a Dobermann but he is really sweet)

''Will do, will do and can you greet Anna for me dear? byee sweetheart''

Bye mum, I say and hang up.

''Emma, you comming? breakfast is ready'', Anna calls.

''Yeah I'm comming'', I say.

I walk to the kitchen and see Anna with so many nice food, I feel so happy again. yeah I  just love food, just like Niall.

We sit down at the big table next to the big window and in the middle of the room.

''Who did you talked to on the phone?'', Emma asks.

''Oh mum called and asked how everything is going and stuff'', I say.

''Should i turn the radio on?'', I ask

''Yeah, you can, it's nice to have some music''.

I put the radio on and we hear what makes you beautiful on the radio.

I stand on my chair and start singing the lyrics really loud and of course Anna joins me.

''You don't know oh oh, you don't know you beautiful''.

''that's what makes you beautiful''.

We finish the song. ''Come on we have to finish this'', I says. I clean up and you make yourself ready to go shopping, Anna says.

''Okay, let's do this!'', I say.