Chapter 17

(Anna p.o.v)

I walk to my room and took a shower. After that I put the dress on Zayn bought for me. Of course I was going to wear it, he told me it was good for our date, but I still don't know where we are going. I took my shoes I bought with Emma at the Primark and put them on. I still had to do my make up, so I was lucky that Emma walked into the room, because then maybe she wanted to do it, because then it will look better. Emma is really good with make-up and stuff. ''Hi Emm, do you please want to do my make-up?'', I ask her. ''Yes sure, I was just taking my stuff I needed on the beach, but first.. do you know where my bikini is'', she asks. ''Isn't it in your wardrobe?'', I ask. ''Oh never mind found it'', Emma says and put it in her back. When she finished packing her stuff she trew her bag on the bed and took our make-up stuff. She put on mascare, eye liner and lipgloss. ''So, it's not to much, but also not to less'', Emma says. ''And wow, you look stunning!'', she says. ''Ah thank you Emm, and are you not anrgy anymore about the Niall liking thing?'', I ask her. ''No, don't worry, I hope you have fun on your date, byee!'', she says and walks to the boys. I walk to the living room where Zayn is already waiting. "Anna you look really pretty and what a pretty dress where did you get that?'', he says and gives me a kiss on my cheek. ''Like you don't know that and you don't look bad yourself'', I say to him. ''Are you ready to go?, he asks. ''Yep'', I say and take his hand as we walk out the hotel, of course we still have to use the back entrance, because and I'm serious.. some fans are just still sleeping here and staying here and the police can't do anything, but not that I am complaining. We walk to the car and step in. ''So where are we going?'', I ask. ''Well I'm not going to tell you, but you're not blindfolded, so you can see where we are going'', Zayn says. After a ten minute drive I notice where we are, in the middle of London. ''What are we going to do in London?'', I ask. ''You will see, don't be so inpatient Anna'', Zayn laughs. A few minutes later we arrive and Zayn parks the car. ''We have to walk the last part'', he says and takes my hand. When we stop walking I see we are at the London eye. ''Oh my gosh, the London eye! what are we doing here?'', I ask. ''We have our dinner here'', he tells me just like it's nothing. ''This is really amazing Zayn, you didn't had to do this'', I tell him. ''I know, but believe me I wanted it'', he says. ''You're the best boyfriend ever'', I say and give him a kiss. When he pulls away he smiles and sits at the chair that are placed in the London eye with a small table with food on it next to it. We eat and it was really nice. When we finished our dinner, we stepped out of the London eye again and began walking. I took Zayn's hand in mine and enterwine our fingers. ''This was really the best date ever'', I say. ''I'm glad you liked it'', he says. ''But we are still not finished'', he adds. ''What are we going to do more?'', I ask. ''Well there is in this building..'', he starts and points to the big building infront of us. ''that's a building you can indor ice-skating'', he says. ''But we are dressed liked this, we can't ice-skate with those clothes on'', I say and point to my dress. ''I know, but I took care of that, because Emma told me you never went ice-skating, I wanted to do that with you, so I brought some extra clothes'', he says and points to the bag he is carrying. ''Here can we put our other clothes on'', he says and gives me my clothes and I step into the small dressing room. A few minutes later we are finished and already have our skates on. ''I don't know if I can do this Zayn, I'm afraid I will fall'', I admit. ''I will hold you, so you can't fall'', he says and puts his arm around my waist. We keep ice-skating a few hours, till were both almost frozen. I laugh, ''This was really the best date ever and I have to admit that ice-skating is really fun, but now I'm really cold'', I say. ''I also had a really nice evening, maybe we can do it again'', he says. ''I would love to, but come I'm freezing my but of in here and outside it's really warm'', I say and takes his hand after we brought the skates back. After that we walked back to the car on our way home.

Chapter 17 already! sorry if it's a bit boring, but next chapter again something with Niall for the people who think Niall is acting strange