Chapter 18

***In the mean time on the beach***

(Emma p.o.v)

''I hope you have fun on your date, byee'', I say to Anna and walk to the boys. I already knew what they were going to do. Zayn asked me what he should do on his date, because he wanted it to be perfect and that was really cute. So I said to him that Anna never went ice-skating, but always wanted to do it sometime. ''Are you ready Emm?'', Harry asks and I nod. We walk to the car, Louis drives and I sit together with Liam in the backseats. When we arrive at the beach, there is almost nobody there, that's good, because then we don't have hunderds of fans coming after the boys. ''Let's go in the water'', I say and pull Liam with me, but he wouldn't move. ''I will come later, you can go already'', Liam says and sit down on the picnic bench together with Zayn. I strip down to my bikini and put my clothes in my back. ''Looking good Emma'', I hear Harry say. ''Don't I always'', I joke. I walk to the sea together with Harry, Louis and Niall. Harry and Louis are already in the water and I see Niall standing close to it, so I took this chance to push him in. I run to Niall and pushed him in the water. When he stood again he glared at me. ''Oh it's on'', He says and chased after me. After a few minutes of running I became tired and decided it was my own fault, so if Niall wanted to push me in this was his chance. He run to me and pushed me in the water, but I held his arm, so he fell with me as well. We laughed and I started to splash water on him and he did it back. Niall is really nice, if he was always like this then he... no.. Liam is my boyfriend, so I really have to stop thinking about Niall, but it only becomes worse if he is so nice to me. ''Niall you're phone is ringing!'', Liam screams to Niall. ''I'll be right back'', he says and runs to Liam and Zayn. I decided to join Louis and Harry with their splash fight and after a few minutes Niall comes back, but isn't looking so happy anymore. ''He Niall want to join us?'', I ask and start to splash him. ''Can you shut up for a moment!'', he snaps. I already feel the tears burning, I know I shouldn't be a baby and cry, but I thought Niall was going to be my friend, but I was wrong again... Maybe he just hates me or something or I did something wrong, because everytime he went on the phone he is snapping at me.. and not at anyone else. ''I'm sorry'', I whisper and walked back to Liam and Zayn. ''Emma I didn't mean to snap at you'', I hear Niall say, but I just ignore him and keep walking to Liam and Zayn. ''Well good job, you jerk!'', Harry says sarcastic. I sit down at the table next to Liam and he puts his arm around my waist. ''With who was Niall on the phone?'', I ask. ''With his girlfriend, why'', Zayn says. ''Well always when he is on the phone and he comes back he snapps or screams at me, why?, does he hate me or something... I just want to be friend'', I say. ''I'm sure he doens't hate you Emma'', Liam says. ''Yeah, and if you think that, I think you should talk to him and the relationship between him and his girlfriend isn't so good, so maybe you are always around when they had a fight and because he is angry he snapps at you'', Zayn says. ''Yeah.. I think so'', I say. ''Do you want to come with me Liam?'', I pout. ''Yes'', he says and takes my hand. ''But just to make sure.. why do you want Niall to like you?'', he asks. ''Liam, I already told you I like you! and you should trust me, I just want to be friends with all of you okay?'',  I say. ''Okay, but..'', he start to say, but I cut him off with a kiss. ''No buts'', I laugh as I pull away. ''Come on, let's go swimming!'', I say. We swim for a few hours and when it becomes dark, we decide to go home. When we come at home we walk back into the hotel throught the back entrance and see Anna and Zayn together asleep on the sofa. ''They must have waited for us'', I say. "Goodnight everyone'', I say and everyone mumbles a goodnight back. I give Liam a kiss on his cheeck and walk to my roomt together with the rest and fell directly asleep.

Another chapter! Are you guys still enjoying my book? And maybe curious why Niall is always angry at Emma when he had a fight? comment, vote or share xx Chantal. 2 votes and 2 comments and I'll update faster! ;)