Chapter 2

I ran into my room and chose my nicest clothes, jewelery, make-up and toilet stuff and went to Anna's appartment. Anna's appartment is even big as mine. She has blue with white stripes as wall paper and has a very big window were her bed is standing. That's quiete different to mine. I have two white walls, two walls full of stripes and on the white wall an amazing skyline of new york, oh and did I forgot to mention we live in London! I was born in canterbury, but I always knew I wanted to live in London. We came there many times with our family and Anna and I went on several hollydays there. That's why we decided to live in London close to all the shops and of course the Big Ben.

''Anna? Are you already finished?, because I am'', I ask.

''Yes, i'm coming'', she said from here room.

We decided to eat dinner and of course Anna cooked, because 1. She is an master cook and I'm not and 2. I am just lazy.

''So let's discuss our plan one more time'', i say. ''We have our bags packed and tommorow somebody is going to pick us up and bring us to the 4-star hotel. After we slept there one night we go the next day shopping and then to the concert where we are going to meet them and are going to try to make Niall fall in love with me and Louis in love with you. Then they will live with us and we become famous as well, we start a happy family, stay best friends forever and live happy ever after'', I tell anna

Yeah right, I think the first part is true, but the part of them falling in love with us, I don't think so honey'', Anna says

''But it's possible'', I laugh

''That's true, everything is possible'', she says before putting the dishes into the dishwasher and after that she walked into the living room.

''Do you want to watch a movie?'', Anna asks

''Yeah, let's watch this is us!!!'', I say.

''Okayy'', Anna says and we put the dvd in the dvd player and sit down at the sofa. We were somewhere in the middle of the movie when our favourite song came: ''Live while we're young''. We started singing the lyrics really loud.

After that the phone rang, I picked up the phone.

''Hello?'', I asked

''Hi baby, you know i watched that show on tv and heard you are going to the concert of that stupid band''.

''So i know where to find you...''

My face became pale, ''w-who is t-this?'', I stutterd, but I already knew the answer.

''You know who I am, baby''.

''Jake..??'', I ask.

''Correct and it doesn't matter, that i don't know where you are at the moment, but i will find you

you are mine! do you hear me!''

with that he hang up.

I started crying and Anna rushed to me.

''What is wrong''?, she asks.

I only cried harder.

''Tell me, emma!'', she says.

''Jaakke..'', I tried to say

But she knew directly what I was talking about.

''You have to tell the police'', she says.

''But then he only will hurt me more'', I cry.

Did I tell you about my ex-boyfriend?

Well i don't really like talking about it, but now i have to.

Well it started when I found out he was mega jealous. I couldn't have any other friend who were guys.

But one day I walked into my old best friend, which was a guy.

So we talked the whole day, but when he just wanted to leave Jake came in. He became really angry he started screaming and then he hit me. After that I said I wanted to break up with him, but he promised he would never hit me again, but he didn't stop. A  few weeks later he only hit me more and said if I would break up with him he would only hit me harder. One night when he was sleeping I took all my stuff and run away from the flat we shared together. I met Anna and I could stay with her for a while. We became best friends and we decided to move to London, because we always wanted to live there.

''I will make sure he doesn't find you Em'', Anna says.

''Okay, can we go to bed now''?, I sniffed.

''Goodnight Emma, everything will be fine'', Anna says.

''Goodnight Anna, thanks for being such a good best friend'', I say and fell asleep.