Part 1

It was the night before Christmas , Raven & Slim was having a party. They invited me & some home girls from school. We met up with Quin & Josh at the corner store on Broadway & Phelan Blvd . I had on some denim jeans with a red tank top with some red and white Js on . Quin was looking at me head to toe licking his lips & winking his eye . let remind you he's the quarterback at our school . i ain't gone lie i was feeling him but his bitch ass babymama always made sure everybody know he was her baby daddy . anyways back to the corner store , when we arrived Quin asked us did we smoke or drink . Me & Ty looked at each other and said hell yeah we smoke , drinking not for us so Quin walked in the corner grabbed gars and amsterdam on his way out he ran into his Sister ( She's a real yellow bone kinda chick , all the niggas want her) she starts telling him that Raven & Slim having a party that shes going and that he should show up and perform his new song . ... SO he heads back to the car and telling us that Raven & Slim having a party lets ditch going to the club remind you she invited us to their party at school , so me & ty like cool lets go ...

We arrive at the party first person i see is Quin babymama & his sister both over their chilling lauging and talking . Quin & Josh walks over speaking to them and Quin babymama snapped asking Quin why did he roll up with me & Ty . Quin snapps back & tells her . me & you not together chill out . they get into an verbal argument thats when Quin sister swung and hit me & then his baby mother stabbed me ...

****** TO BE CONTINUED******