Part 9

Josh & I stayed up most of the night talking about the baby . How he was going to be a great father ? How he was going to make sure we had everything i need ? All i could was look at him & smile because thats all i wanted . A few mins later Quin walks in . Hey Shana how are you ? He said . before i can say anything Josh spoke up She's fine & she'll be even better if you leave. Quin replied , damn dawg it's like that ., you took my bitch now you trying to play daddy to my child . Josh snapped back, if your weak ass step up & actually act like you care i wouldn't have to play your role matter of fact gtf out we dont want you here anyways . Quin replied word , dont call me for shit & ion want nothing to do with them motherfuckers anywyas . oh yeah me & Ty having a baby too laughed then walked out . Josh turned & looked at me He asked was okay . i replied yeah im good , that motherfucker dead to me anyways . josh sighed and replied good . then looked at his phone he said Quin texted i said what did he say . Josh read out " Im glad you there for that bitch . YES me & ty set up Shana , yes i told my bm to stab her , she was suppose to stab the bitch in the stomach but instead got her in the knee & Ty 😂 boy oh boy that damn Ty played everything right . She knew about the whole the thing . Thats my bitch . Lol ill let yall to be happy bitches . peace . oh yeah don't call me for shit when the lil motherfucker get here." I replied they're dead af & josh looked at me & said im so sorry if i wouldve known i wouldnt have letting you go . he walked over to me & held me all night.

The next morning Dr. Hazel walks in, GoodMorning Mommy & Daddy she said while smiling. Before i could say Josh not the father , he replied before i could , how is the baby he said . Dr. Hazel replied well everything is good but one thing its twins . i set there like WTF , its two of them. Josh smiled & said great we got two babies then he went on , do you know the gender of them . Dr. hazel smile yes two boys . Josh jumped up , he said im sorry im just excited. I smiled & Said awww babe we're having twins then i caught myself. I looked at Josh & said you know you dont have to do this right you know step up & be there . he replied yes i do & i want to.

Later that day , i got released out the hospital . Josh made sure i didnt lift a finger , he cooked for me , bathe me & gave me stomach rubs . & all i could was think about was Quin . Why Quin couldnt do these things then i realized that i need to leave Quin alone . my phone started ringing its Tammy . hello i said, hey suga how are you ? . im fine i said . she said are you out the hospital i said then i continued mom i need to you whats been going on she replied baby i already know Ty called me this morning & told me everything . I replied that bitch . She ready got my man now she talking to my mama . i hung up & ran in the living room to tell Josh but when i got down stairs he was sleep . i woke him up & told him everything he said you know what after you have the babies we can get back at them then i smiled and said finally . finally i can get those bitches back . the old shana is back & Quin let me bring the old Shana back. The games begin .