Part 2

While laying on the ground , i can hear Tiny (Quin Bm) & Quin arguing . I can hear him asking her why did you stab her man why . I can hear her saying because the bitch not gone walk up in here like my man want her . Quin snapped back Bitch im not with you & she is pregnant you stupid bitch while they are arguing ,Josh & Ty ran over to me and asking me am I okay and I said yeah the bitch just stabbed me in the leg . Josh yelled to Quin Fuck Tiny get Shana to the hospital. Quin ran and got the car then Ty & Josh helped me to the car, while walking to the car Ty said we gone get them bitches and damn Shana you wasn't gone tell your bestfriend you pregnant all I could was roll my eyes.

On the way to the hospital all I could think about is my child , is it going to be alright I'm only 8 weeks , did Quin know his sister plan this , what was him and sister talking about after me & Ty walked out the store. All I could do was cry next thing you know I passed out .

When I woke up I seen all these wires hooked up to me I looked up and seen Josh & Ty ,wondering where the hell Quin ass at . Ty ran over to me and asking me was i okay you know how friends are . but I wasn't trying to hear what she was saying, im trying to figure out where tf Quin at . I asked her where Quin she said hmph that nigga left soon as he dropped us off . All I could do was cry some more, then Josh said you dont need him we got you. I cried even more , more & more thoughts came across my mind . do this nigga even want this baby . 10 mins past Quin walks thru the door with this big ass smile on his face . he walks over, how are you & the la one he said . I rolled my eyes we good where you been. He snapped damn ma since when you get the rights to ask me where I been . I snapped since your weak ass baby mama stabbed me thats when nigga . He walks back to the door then looked at me and shook his head ...

Next Morning, I was released from the hospital . I tried calling Quin so he could come get me but no answer , then I tried Ty she didn't answer ,so I set back on the bed and thoughts started running through my head again damn this nigga really set me up . How could he do me that , I'm the mother of his child then I thought well look how he treats Tiny . My phone rings, its Ty hey girl you rang , yes I need a ride home, ty said I'm on my way .

Ty & Josh arrived (oh yeah Josh is Ty la boo) . I sked them have then seen Quin they looked at each other . Ty replied um yea last night he was with Tiny at the store. My blood started boiling Immendiatly . Ty said you need to leave him alone , he a no good ass nigga ignored her. I know she is right, but I cant help but love him .