Part 25

Now that Quin , Tiny, & Nene out of our hair , we decided to spend a few nights with the twins . We arrived at the hospital & ran into Dr. Hazel . Dr. Hazel was telling us that Kase was eating on his owm now that he no longer has the tubes. We were excited , that means he a step away from coming home. Josh started crying.  I asked whats wrong baby , he said im just happy we are a family , we kissed & fell asleep .

Next Morning , i woke up to a call from G-Money . I returned his call , say cuhh he said ummm THIS BITCH QUIN said watch Josh , i said me & Josh talked already , he said No Josh told him that he was going to kill you & take those twin. I said WTF he said yeah i said alright i got to go i have something to do . He said la cuhhh please be careful ion want to have to fuck him like im finna do Quinn . I said i got this big cus . i hung up with G-Money . i walked back over to Josh , he was like whats up, i said nothing just thinking . Be said baby you can tell me anything . i looked & paused & went to the shower.

In the shower i was thinking like was Quin lying or was he telling the truth . So i came up with a plan . I got out the shower wrapped a towel around me . I said oh bae he whats up love , i said Quin told G-Money you was going to me & take the twins i laughed . it took him a few seconds to respond then he said Quin lying bae i swear he is . I said hmmm well he told G that you & him came up with the whole plan then BOOM he spilled the beans , HE A FUCKING LIE , i was suppose to kill you & tiny because her son for me too & the only reason why i didnt kill you is because i fell in love with you & now this nigga hate that i got the girl he had . I walked out the bathroom in shock . I said really Josh how am i suppose to know if you're going to kill me or not. the room got completely silent.