Part 21

The look on Blake face was confusing , i was hoping his ass made the right decision because i was ready to kill these motherfuckers . i said well what are you going to do , time is running down . Blake looked up at me & said how do I know yall not lying. i said you know what forget it , you'll die with these motherfuckers. Angela stepped in & said baby she's not lying , she's telling the truth & pulled out a picture of all 3 of us together . Blake said wtf , so this bitch Tammy being lying to me my whole life . i said me too , but we gave her counterfeit money & she left . Blake looked . & said oh hell no she's going to be back , we gotta kill her , one thing she dont play about is her money . I said so that mean you're on our side . he said hell yeah we fam. 

All four of us walked to the living & set down . Que said wtf we gone do . Blake said i got it , im finna call the bitch & tell her the money counterfeit so her stupid ass can come back & we kill her . Josh said sounds like a plan to me . Blake called her & i could hear Tammy said them bitches for me . wait hold on how you calling me , Blake said they freed me . She said good come get me then hung up . Blake said she wants me to come get her . I said cool , Josh gone ride with you but he gone be in the back laying down so she want know . Blake said okay & him nd Josh left.

I walked back to the basement to sit with these bitches. Quin was looking so miserable ,his leg was all swole & infected . I started laughing, you look real pathethic over there i said , he replied fuck you Shana , i said no nigga fuck you & poured lemon juice & salt on his bullet holes , i said its still fuck me huh still i continue pouring . He screaming like a little bitch . I said , i told yo bitch ass Karma was coming , the bitch aint nice is she . He begging , Shana please i need a doctor . i replied nigga fuck you , im only sparing your life becausw Ty pregnant but i just remembered i don't give af then i poured more then headed over there by Ty . Wake up bitch, she whisper Shay i need food or me & the baby going to die b i replied idgaf , did your weak ass care about that when Tiny stabbed me fuck no you didnt , i kicked her then went over there by Nene . She got this big ass green on her face , I slapped that shit right off it . Look bitch , only reason why i havent fucked you up yet is because Que wanna finish your ass i walked off & went by Dana . She looking so pitiful , i said aww whats wrong with you , she begging Shay please Shay please feed us , i looked at her & laughed . bitch yall gone die nd i walked off .

When i reached the living room my phone started ringing it was Josh . i need yall to rescue me , they kidnap , I said turn you GPS on so we can track you & put your phone somewhere they cant find it . I ran to the kitchen where Que was at . I said we gotta get Josh they kidnapped him . She said wtf . i said yes hurry she said wait i gotta lock the basement back up . She ran and lock the basement back up & we rolled out.

I took my phone out so i can track Josh's phone , I said they moving they havent stopped yet . Que said good give us a chance to catch up with them . I reloaded my gun & said these bitches finna die today . That'll be two less motherfuckers we gotta worry about . I looked back at my phone & said they're in alley 10 mis away. Que sped up more . She ran every red light and stop sign it was until we got there.