Part 4

Ty arrives. We chilling thinking of a way to get Quin & Tiny back . Ty phones rings its Josh. Hey Babe whats up ? Ty paused, then said WAIT WHAT , that bitch dirty af . dont worry that BITCH GOT IT COMING ! What is it ? I asked . Ty said Tiny went to the school & told everybody that you're pregnant & you claiming Quin to be the father but he not because him & his home boys rain a train on you . i set back & laughed this bitch really hates me huh but im finna crush this bitch soul.

Me & Ty left the house . i went to get me some smoke & gars . when we got to our dealer we see Tiny pull up. We waited till she got out the car then we approached. Whats up ole weak ass bitch ? , i said . She said lol only weak ass bitch is you before i knew it i punched the bitch im her mouth, ima tell you like i told Quin "KARMA IS A BITCH" & ima BIGGER BITCH. Ty said Damn Shana you just punch the bitch. I said she lucky thats all her weak ass got . Blake (our Dealer) said Damn Shana why you hit shorty like that so i ran it down to him about what happen he said hell nawl her ass would've got more than that . i said i want that bitch to suffer like i got to . he walks over to Tiny he said damn Ma you good she got up & left .

Back in the car Ty turned the music down & ask me why did i only punch her. I told her because ion got time to be losing my child especially for her weak ass & plus never go after the bitch go after the nigga , he knew wtf WAS UP so his gone get fucked up . Ty said Damn Shay yo ass done went gangster you doing shit like mfers do on tv . i laughed and said sit back this revenge just now getting started . she asked me what i got up my sleeve i said dont worry you gone see . then a thougth ran across my mind when this bitch stabbed me & quin sister hit me Ty ass just stood there & didnt help . then i came back to reality , nawl im tripping she my dawg she wouldn't have no part in it.

Back the house me & ty started watching tv . then my phone rang it was Quin . so i answered because i knew his weak ass bm told him i punched her . whats up what you want ? I said. He screaming thru the phone are you fucking crazy bitch you out here trying to fight while pregnant with my child . i snapped back i wouldn't be trying to fight if your punk ass sister & weak baby mama wouldve kept their hands to themselves. He yelled you tripping , you got people thinking i set you up , Shana i love you i wouldnt dare let that happen you pregnant with my child . and that moment for some reason i belived him . i know i know but i love him & he is the father of my child . so i took him back again .