Part 6

Im sitting back waiting for Tammy to call thenn
my phone ring , its was Ty number when i answer nobody said anything so i set & listen to see if anyone was gone say anything then called ended . I tried to call her back several times but of course she didnt . right then i knew she was apart of me being set up . Ty never ignored my calls & if she did she always called me back . Tammy knocked on the door & i snapped back. Hey sweetheart she said , hey Tammy i replied. Shana what happended are you sick , do you have cancer. No mom , i stabbed the night before Christmas by Quin Bm .WHAT ?! SHE SCREAMED , I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THAT NO GOOD ASS NIGGA ALONE she added . how you could call somebody No good when the motherfucker you with forced you on drugs i snapped back . then i looked up & Tammy looked different . did she actually get off drugs or was this a front just to be in my presence. Idk , i thought quickly she was trying to be my mother for once. It was a knock on the door , hmph guess who Quin . Quin walks in & spoke to Tammy , Tammy immediately went off " How tf you let that weak bitch do this to my daughter?" . she paused THEN REPLIED " JUST HOW?" . Quim stood their trying to explain butt Tammy wasnt buying it . i but in Tammy he didn't know . Tammy looked at me and said you still taking up for this no good motherfucker then she left.

Quin walked over to me smelling like sex , Um where tf you been , who tf you been with . He stood their & said nobody you tripping Ty . Bitch Ty? My name not Ty tf Quin i snapped . so you fucking my bestfriend too ? Thats the reason her weak ass called me earlier & then when i tried to call her back the bitch aint answer. Before Quin could reply I told his ass gtf & tell Ty her ass next mark my words . he looked up trying to give me that sob as stories once again but i knew this time the motherfucker didnt care i knew then i had to let him go.

2:30 came , it was a knock on the door. Im wondering who tf is this . COME IN i yelled. It was Dr. Hazel . hey sweetheart i see you looking much better , are you ready to go home. i replied quickly yes these hospital beds are uncomfortable i said trying to sound like i miss my bed but truly i was ready to get out so i can find Ty . Dr. Hazel got up nd walked to the door, ill be back with your discharge paper then left. I quickly phoned Josh , he picked up on the 1st ring . hey Shay whats up , Hey Josh have you seen Ty , he replied yesterday I called her no answer . i said josh sit down i gotta tell you something , so im running it to him telling him how Quin called me Ty, how Ty was involved in my injury & everything . he set on the phone in disbelief. He replied are you still in the hospital . i said yes . he said im on my way .

20 mins passed then Josh arrived . He took me home , on the ride their He asked me What was i going to do about the situation . i told him idk . thoughts raced across my mind should i sleep with Josh to get back at Ty or should me & Josh set Quin & Ty up. When we reached my place i invited Josh inside . we walked inside & i immediately got to planning my revenge . he paused wait Ty calling . answer it i said . he answers the phone . Whats up Ty ? Why i haven't heard from you Josh said . Ty said look dont be asking me no fucking questions i was fucking busy she snapped . he replied dont talk to me are stupid girl he hung . i then thought im finna fuck him & we both finna get revenge on their asses.

Me & Josh set their trying to put all this shit together. I excused myself & went to the bathroom to freshing up . When i walked out the bathroom I was wearing my see thru lingerie . Josh looked up & his mouth dropped he said damn Shana you fine af . i laughed a lil i said you wanna see what all this about. He nodded real fast . He walked over & started kissing me & rubbing my wet pussy then his phone ranged . he said Fuck . i said answer it was Ty .i hear screaming thru the phone that she didnt want him , that she found somebody else . he replied girl fuck you then hung . he looked at me i smiled then led him to my bedroom . i pushed him to the bed & started stripping. Got on top of him & rolled him like a porn star . i know yall thinking damn Shana you pregnant but i didnt care at the momemt all i want was revenge & thats exactly what i was doing . Josh flipped me over & made love to me like we been fucking for years . he pounded& pounded until we both cam together. When we were finished i laid their & i thought damn Josh is better then Quin . I rolled over & went to sleep .