Part 34

#HeLetHer Do It

Part 34

Shana ran over there to the twin , screaming and crying . Que cocked her gun and said Shana this your last day on earth. I yelled , Shana wtf were you thinkingg son . I told your ass we were shooting no fucking body , NOW LOOK SHANA LOOK , this baby is fighting for her life because of you . Josh was on the calling for help . Que and Shana started going back and forth . SHUT THE FUCK UP , STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING KIDS . Que said fuck that , this bitch shot my fucking baby . Your baby Que? Bitch that doctor never shot me up your eggs , bitch I was already pregnant with Josh twins . Why tf you think I didn't call your stupid ass , Shana said. Josh said wait , you mean to tell me those are our babies Shana . Shana said duhhh Josh , why tf you think I was pissed when i found out you were a part of my set up . Que blurted out , BITCH STOP LYING , those are my babies . Shana said BITCH no they aren't , those are mine and I have proof . I told Quin when i first found out I was pregnant and told him everything . Why you think Quinn was pissed . He knew from jump that my babies was for Josh and Tiny was mad because he knew and still wanted to be there . Que pointed the gun at Shana , bitch stop lying she cried. Shana said Im not lying Im fr . POW , Que strucked Shana in the chest causing her to collapse immediately. I ran over there SHANA ! COUSIN ! Shana didn't move . I started to do CPR , but she didnt move. Shana died instantly . I said WTF QUE , SHE'S DEAD BRUH ! YOU KILLED MY COUSIN . Que said bitch idc , that bitch deserved it . I cocked my gun and said NOW BITCH YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE . Que said I know im finna die .

The ambulance arrived . The EMT , ran inside and straight to the twin that was shot . I said sir , please my cousin is over shot and I believe she's dead . The other guy , called in a second ambulance. He went over to Shana , he said sir I'm sorry but she's already dead . I said NO MAN ! get over there and resuscitate her . He said sir Im sorry but she's already dead . I picked my gun up , and pointed at Que. I said bitch you're finna die on my son . Bitch you killed my cousin . Que said bitch idc . The police ran in , FREEZE SIR ! PUT THE GUN DOWN ! I said no officer , Im going to kill this bitch ! Look over there my cousin is DEAD MAN ! SHE'S FUCKING DEAD . I put my hand on the trigger. Officer yelling , SIR IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN , PUT THE GUN DOWN OR I WILL SHOOT YOU . I said officer you gone have to SHOOT ME , CUHS SHE'S FINNA DIE . I looked up and seen Shawn standing in the cut . He looked at me and mouth put the gun down , im gone take the shot . I lowered my gun down and POW he shot Que right in the head . The officer started running in the direction the gum shot came from . the other officer ran and put me in handcuffs. Josh just standing there lying to the cops . I said when they unhandcuff me your ass better run bitch .

I waited for the cops to unhandcuff me . They were so busy getting Josh's statement , they must've forgot about me . About 20 mins later they walked over to me and said Mr. Jackson , you're under arrest for the murder of Quin Blake , Tynisha Jenkins , Dana James , Tinikia Smith , & Shaneiqua Blake . I said wtf , I don't know any of them.  The officer said sure you dont , your wife Jade told us everything.  I said that bitch . They put me in the car and we headed down to the station .We arrived at the station . They tried to interrogate me but I wasn't going . I kept telling them fuck them etc etc . I didn't care I was going to jail either way it go because Jade told .

It was time for me to go to court . I waited for the officers to come get me . They came about 2:30 . I said damn about time yall came when the approach me . They said yeah lets go Mr. jackson . I reached the court room , the judge said how do you plead . I said guilty your honor. I turned around and saw Jade in the court . I mouthed to her bitch you're dead . She started to cry i turned back around . The judge said Mr. Jackson i sentence you to 25 to life . I dropped my head . The officers took me back to my cell . When I reached my cell , I laid there and thought. Josh did all of this . He set this shit up for jump. He let Que kill my cousn . He let them set her up , he didnt care . Now I'm sitting in this cell for life because of the shit he did .

THE END !!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED !