Part 17

I set down trying to get myself together. I couldn't believe my own mother wanted me dead . The second man i love had apart of it . i couldn't take all this shit , it gave me a instant headache . My phone started ringing , Children's Hospital was calling immediately answer , Hello this is she . Dr. Gray stated that i needed to pump breast milk so baby b can get nutrition. I replied what about baby A he replied baby A is great he is doing everything on his . i said great ill be there around 5 then i hung . i set back & realized that my revenge is not working & Que is not doing what i need her to do . i got up and picked up my gun & headed to the basement .

When i arrived to the basement Dana was crying begging . I shot one time in the air then said LOOK BITCHES !  Today is the day you motherfuckers die . Tammy interrupted . No bitch today is the day i get my fucking money & Shana you gone help me get it . Que butted in bitch Shana not finna help you get shit, after you set my sister up bitch you lucky you're not dead im sparing your life Tammy , im sparing it. Dana started crying , i didnt have nothing to do with this, Ty called me & was telling me what was going on but she didnt tell me you & Quin was broken up , I YELLED BITCH SHUT UP , your ass knew .... You bitches think yall going to get some of this money . FUCK NO .! YALL WEAK ASSES had to stab me , you bitches wanted WAR ! NOW you got it i YELLED . Quin got up & charged me . THEN POW i shot his ass in the knee . then i SAID . OH FUCK NIGGA WTF YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GONE DO . HUH WEAK ASS BITCH . then POW, i shot his ass again . then YELLED . after all the shit i did for your bitch ass , all the drugs i slang for you & this wtf i get. I pointed the gun to his head . he begging & pleaded . "Shana im sorry , im sorry ". I screamed "BITCH SHUT UP , NOW YOU WANNA BE SORRY HUH . KARMA AINT SO GOOD AFTER ALL". then Josh ran in . he yelling Shana hurry we gotta get to the hospital. I told him i was coming . then turned back to Quin & said bitch im not finish , im just now getting started . then i walked out.

Me & Josh headed to the hospital , most of the ride i was quiet.  Then Josh interrupt the quietness & said "Baby im sorry , i confessed , i was apart of it but i didnt know that they was going to stab you & when i seen you laying on the floor i immediately backed out . i didnt know i promised . & When you was laying on that hospital bed i told Ty i was out & she said nigga you crazy . Then when i came & got you from the hospital & made love to you i knew then i didnt want to be apart of it no more . i love you Shana & i promise i will make this up to you .i looked at him & cried i didnt know what to believe at this point . i shooked my head like i belived him . then we arrived at the hospital.

Once we walked in i seen Dr. Hazel & Dr. Monique was standing there waiting for us . They was telling us that baby b need a blood transfusion & that Quin wasnt a match . I PAUSED . & said WTF YOU MEAN QUIN NOT A MATCH . She replied Ms. Jones Quin is not the father to the twin . I stood there in SHOCK WTF SHE MEAN ., then it hit me , me & josh had sex 5 1/2 months ago .i turned around  to tell him & before i could he said i ready knew that . i been knew i was the father thats why i backed out . i knew you was pregnant for me & nd then he started crying . I was so happy but still pissed off at him. I hugged him & he went back so baby b could get his operation done .

An hour went by , Josh had returned from the operation . He was smiling hard , i stood up whats wrong why are you smiling . he replied they're letting them come home next weeked . a lot had lifted off me i was excited. He hugged me & we left. We got in the car & he said so are we going to finish them i said you damn right we are , we kissed & then drove off . Whe. We arrived back at the house we noticed a green & silver car watching the house. Josh got out to approach the car but the car pulled off . i looked at him & then we walked inside . We arrived inside & all of sidden Que & Tammy was plotting against us .......