Part 11

When i arrived to the hospital, i was rushed back immediately . i wasnt worried about myself i was worried about my man . i was screaming where is josh . where is he ?  The said mam calm down please you're in labor i said noo where is Josh , she said Josh is in surgery , & you're in labor calm down . i calmed down & starting crying , & thought wait im in labor im only 5 1/2 months & what if Josh dont make . i was scared & nervous. When i got to the delivery room i seen Quin standing in there i said QUICKLY get that bitch of it here , i dont want him in there & i added please get security to watch over Josh because Quin the one who shot him. Yes him get him tf out of here . i cried some more.

45 mins passed , i delivered the boys , i couldnt believe that i was a mother . my boys are premature so they have to stay in the hospital. I cried because i couldve lost them. Im so worried about Quin & Ty when i shouldve worried about myself . there was a knock on the door , It was Dr. Hazel she asked me was it okay if Josh & I shared a room so that they can keep us protected , i asked what about my babies she said they'll be protected too ..  I signed & said yes . 15 mins passed , they brung josh in . when he seen me he was shocked he said babe why are you in here , i said i had the babies . he looked & said what you was only 5 1/2 months i said i know & started to cry again. He then said bae we gotta get these mfs & i mean it . i set back & thought of a quick plan & said babe Dr. Hazel is going to release me tomorrow & you as well & the babies have to stay here . We can set this revenge up nd get all them mfs . Que is ready she said just call her when we need her . he looked at me & said lets do it bae .

The next day , Josh & I was released from the hospital. I phoned Que & ran everything to her she replied & said she 'll be here tomorrow. When we got home Josh found something to board up the window . after he did that we layed on the bed and started plotting .  I said look this what we're going to do , you gonna get back with Ty & Im going to get back with Quin & we can set them up together . he said babe perfect but how we gone do that . im thinking to myself this mf gotta be stupid i said look ima call Blake up & he'll help up.  Josh looked & said Blake i said yes my dealer . he told me if i needed him with anything he got my back . josh looked up & said im not sure about that i looked at him & said trust me babe he's the best at this .

#HeLetHerDoIt

Part 10

As time went by Josh & I talked about getting revenge till his phone rang it was Dana . he answered Hey Josh , have you seen Ty , Josh replied No im not with her no more , Im with Shana. I can hear Dana screaming through the phone YES FINALLY YES Ty didnt deserve you . Where is Shana ? She asked . she right here he replied put my girl on the phone . hello whats up Dana ? Bitch you acting funny i havent heard from you since you keyed Quin car she stated . i laughed & said no girl i just been going through some shit lately . Josh & I been focusing on the twins arrival . Dana interrupts me WAIT BITCH TWINS !!! YOU & JOSH wtf happe. Between you & Quin . im sitting there like bitch I know you already know wtf going on before i can say something i hear Ty in the back . I laughed then said then said Really Dana you tried it then hung up . Josh asked me what happen i said swear Ty over there , he said what you serious i said yea them bitches trying to plot but i got something for all them bitches. He looked at me & said remember after you have my babies .

I went upstairs& got in bed then i phoned my home girl from my home town , wait i never told yall about me . anyways that doesn't matter. I called up Que thats my bitch there, so im running shit to her telling her about me getting stabbed , telling her about the babies . she sitting on the phone in disbelief . She replied so shid whats the move ? Are wrecking shit or what . i said Yes but Josh said after i have the baby . she said Josh wtf happen to Quin i thought yall would never stop talking . i said well he the one who set me up . She said hell nawl we can get his weak ass too . i laughed because i know Que is about revenge she ready to wreck some shit . i said girl let me go, my man wants attention she laughed & said lol talk to you later . Josh walks in whk said who that I said my home girl from my home town his said oh ok sounds like ya was chopping it up i said we was i miss her crazy ass . he looked & smiled & said you know i love you right i said yes . he said well marry me . i looked and started crying finally i got the man of my dreams . my phone rang & guess who it was, yeah that bitch ass nigga Quin . what tf you want i said , he said look girl i was mad when i came to the hospital im sorry do you forgive before i could reply Josh snatched phone and Said look bitch ass nigga dont call my wife no more , you said you aint want her or our kids so dont fuking call then he hung up . looked at me & said change your phone number NOW . i looked at him and smiled then we went to shower .

After we showered, Josh cooked lasagna & garlic bread . it was soo good i smashed . he said damn girl you eat i looked at him &before i can say something a bullet struck the window hitting Josh in the back . right then my heart stopped & i couldnt do nothing but scream , i hurried up & called 911, i could hear the car fleeing but all i was worried about was my man laying on this floor suffering from the bullet . when the ambulance arrived they hurried & rushed josh to the hospital i was so stunned and upset i didnt realize my water had broke .