Part 26

I walked out the bathroom , to see why he didnt respond . He had left . I said hmmm it's true he trying to kill me but i got something for his ass soon as he return . I got dressed then headed out . I went to the store to get things to kill this motherfucker before he killed me . My phone started ringing . You have collected call from "Que" i hurried & pressed 0 . Yo Shay , Que said . I need you to bail me out this joint . I said Que you're on murder charges i cant bail you out . She replied i should've killed your ass when Ty told me you was talking about me . I said wait hold tf up Wym , i never talked about you to Ty not one time , so whatever tf she told you before the bitch died was a lie . i continued nobody knew about your ass till you got here.  Josh didnt know about you either. She replied you know what fuck you Shay you're fake just like they said . I replied you know what bitch stop fucking calling me . Call Ty ass i said oh wait you cant she's fucking dead then i hung up .

I left out the store . When i reached the parking lot i seen police standing around my car .  I hurried up & did a you turn . I looked to see what kind of car i could steal to get away . I seen this ole lady had started her then walked out . I hurried up & threw the stuff i got from the store in the car & drove off. I was doing 100 back to my house . When i arrived i seen police there i kept going . I was like wtf is going on then i thought. Josh or Que told on me . I called Josh bitch ass no answer. I screamed when i catch his ass that bitch is dead . Something told me to head to the hospital . When i arrived to the hospital Dr. Hazel walked over go me . Hey Shana , Why are you here . I said to see if Josh came . Dr. Hazel said he came & got the twin they were released to day . I cried Noooo Dr. Hazel noooooo . She looked at me like whats going on . I said i didnt know they were getting released today she said well i called Josh & he said you two will be right over to get them . When he got here i asked for you & he said you was home sleeping you wasnt feeling good so you told him to go ahead without you . I said he's going to kill them or me then i ran out the hospital.

I tried calling Josh phone several times still no answer . I left voicemails & text messages . I tried to track his phone but he turned the gps off . I called G-Money to tell him . He said see cousin i told you to watch that motherfucker , then he said im finna off these bitches then ill meet up with you to kill Josh ass . I replied okay then hung up . I tried calling Josh again he started sending me to voicemail .  then a number called me blocked . Hello who this , its me Shana Josh . I said where tf are you with my kids he yelled SHUT UP ITS MY TIME TO SPEAK . then he continued i tried to fucking tell you i backed out the fucking set ul because i love you but now im back in it because you dont fucking believe me . I never was going to kill you but you so fucking stupid you gotta believe everything Quin says huh i tried to speak but JOSH YELLED STFU IM STILL FUCKING TALKING BITCH. then he continued if you want these precious babies you better find me quick j fast before he continued i lost service.