Part 29

*G-Money Still speaking

I arrived home about 30 mins after i spoke to Jason . My wife was standing in the door waiting for me . When i got out the car, she asked where the twins was & i told her the doctor said they needed to be in the incubators . She said babe i thought the doctor released the kids to Josh thats how he got em well thats what you told me Shana said . I said oh shit you're right . I set down in the chair on the porch . I said hold tf up thats not the same doctor either , it was Dr. Hazel , Dr. Hazel is a tall bright skin woman , this woman was Tall dark skin.  Jade (my wife) said oh FUCK NO GET BACK TO THAT HOSPITAL .  I hurried up & ran to my truck .

I was doing 100 back to the hospital , i know i waa far away but i was trying to get there as quick as i can . I was running all the red lights & stop signs then i turned on my emergency lights . My gps told me i was 2 1/2 hours away but from the was i was driving i was going to makd it there in 1hr.  My phone started ringing it was Jade . She said babe i called the hospital to tell them about the situation the police is on their way there . I replied okay babe thanks love you then i hung up.   I pressed the gas a little harder .  Police got behind me but i didnt stop i kept going then i realized they can help me get there . I stopped told them what happen then they led the way .

I arrived at the hospital , rushed inside . the cops came up to me & told me that the twins had been abducted by the fake doctor. i said fuck , get out there and finf my little cousins please . i ran to the desk to check on Shana the nurse said she had woken up out of her coma. i ran to her room to tell her what happen . When i arrived at her room , i seen cops standing at her door . I walked in & woke her up . Shana you up she nodded yes , i ran everything down to her . she started crying & whispered please get my babies G . I knew right then i had to do everything in my powers to get them twins back , i mean they're all she got .