Part 23

It was 7 in the morning & i heard my phone ringing , when i picked it up it said Children's Hospital . I hurried and answered it . Yes, this she . Dr. Hazel was telling me that the twins was running out of breast milk . I replied I have plenty here ill be there in the next hour . I woke up Josh & told him we had to go to the hospital . We jumped & showered .

When we arrived at the hospital , we decided we was going to spend the whole day with the boys . We arrived at their room , i immediately crying , seeing them laying in those bed broke my heart . I couldnt wait till they was ready to go home . Josh left the room to ask their nurse could we hold them .  The nurse came back in to open the incubators . Josh grabbed Jase & I grabbed Kase . Josh started crying & i cant believe im a father . Then he told them Daddy is going to be here all the time , ill never leave your mother side . I cried with him . We switched I couldnt believe how much they looked like him . My phone started ringing it was Que , She said yo Shane, Ty dead . I said im on my way . I told Josh what happen we rushed out .

We made it to the house , Que was outside smoking , She looked a nervous wreck. i said whats wrong with you , she said i cant believe we let her die she was pregnant man . I said girl stfu , her deserved it . then i walked to the basement , when i walked inside i seen Ty in the corner dead , NeNe was sleep , Dana was over there by Ty crying & Tiny looked scared af . I BURST OUT LAUGHING . then said thats one less motherfucker i gotta kill . Tiny yelled out , you real sick Shay , I said bitch SHUT UP , you lucky your ass still alive . She said she was pregnant man , i replied well when yall set me up , i was pregnant too. Tiny said you still on that man , that Happen Christmas Eve its all most Valentines . I SAID BITCH SHUT TF UP , i wouldn't give a fuck if it was St. Patrick's Day . You bitches gone pay for wtf you dod . Tiny said whatever . I said ole weak ass bitch . Josh walked in & said Well thats one less motherfucker we gotta worry about. 

An hour had passed we buried Ty behind our neighbors shed . Que said do you think they'll look back there . Josh said No , they're never home anyways . We walked back to the house . When we reached the front, we noticed a police a car on the corner. i said oh shit , i wonder did he see us Que said nawl he just pulled up . I was spooked af . I didnt know if the cops seen us or was Que telling the truth.  i set on the porch & lit a cigarette. The officer pulled up in front of the house. My heart started pounding real real fast . before the officer got out the car , Josh asked May we help you . The office said yes we're looking for that lady right there Josh said who & the officer said Ms. Queva . I said Queva wtf you do . She replied hell idk i dont did so much shit then the officer arrested her .