Part 13

I

said wtf yall got going on . Que said Shana i know Ty . Josh said oh fuck no do i have to blow you bitches head off .Que said man , i been looking for this bitch , she told me her name was Diamond the la bitch been dodging me for 3 years now . & when i pulled her ass out the trunk i remembered her . This bitch owe me $15,000 . & now since she fucking with you it's time for me to off her ass .  I said NO , not just yet , lets make thesw bitches suffer. Que said what do Quin look like , so i pulled up a pic om facebook she oh that's the nigga there he the one who robbed me , he said his name was Jay . Josh looked at me & said hell nawl. I couldn't believe this shit here . Now its time to make this hoes suffer.

The next Day i phoned Quin, He answered he said whats up you missed me yet , i said not even . i said the babies are here , he said forreal , & what babies . I said we had twins . he laughed & said awww man im missing out , i said yep but anyways i need you Josh to sit down & get some understanding because he's going to be around your kids before i can finish Quinn interrupted & said what ever makes you happy then hung up . Me& Que laughed . this nigga dumber than we think he is . i calles Josh he was out getting food , i ran it down to him , he agreed & we went from there .

Me & Que went into the basement where them bitches was at . Tiny sitting there looking & Ty telling her this all your fault , if you wouldnt have called me to set up Shana we wouldnt be in this . We stood at the top of the stairs to listen to their convo then i hear Ty say we gotta get out of here that bitch thats here the Que girl , me & Quin owe her alot of money & i know that bitch gone try to kill is we gotta think quick. Que interrupt ed & said yes think quick motherfucker because you got 10 hours to get me my money or its going to be a blood bath in the mother fucked. Ty looked up with fear in her eyes . I laughed of you bitches you scared now huh , yall wasnt scared when yall set me up huh causing me to go into labor. Then Ty said you better watch Josh cause his bitch ass was in on it to .. I stood there & looked . my thoughts was coming back , i know this motherfucker didnt say wtf i thought she said . i yelled bitch SHUT UP , you just mad cuhs im fucking your use to be man , she said call it what you want you better believe what i tell you Shana . i walked out & called Josh & told him what Ty said . he replied That bitch lying she just mad because we're together i didnt know shit about that , i promise i didnt . i hung up . now im ready for Josh to come back so i can confort his ass in person . i know one this if he lying he gone be right along with these bitches dead !!!!

Josh arrived back home. Me & Que was waiting for him . he looked at me & said baby i promise i didnt know anything about this . I looked at Que & she said well lets go to these bitches & lets get the truth . i said josh lead the way . we walk into the basement Ty started screaming at Josh , saying you think you slick huh motherfucker you switched up now because you know my baby not for you . then all of sudden i heard the front door open.