Part 5

Today is the day i check on my lil one. Im probably about 10 weeks now. Yesterday was New Year's & me & Quin brung it in together . everything seems better than before. He actually seems like he care . As im getting ready for my appointment Quin walks in ready to go . he snaps damn Shana you not ready hurry up i got shit to do after this appointment . I snapped back nigga dont rush me , im coming.

After I finsihed getting ready we head on to the doctor . I was thinking damn i haven't heard from Ty since that day Quin called & apologize d . so i called her no answer . Quin asked who you calling I said Ty he said i dont fucking like that girl dawg fuck her . i rolled my eyes and looked out the window. 5 mins later we arrived at the doctor's office. I go sign in & waited for Dr Hazel to call me . " Ms. Jones" the nurse sais yes im coming . Quin said about damn time. We walk to the back & i noticed out the ccorner of my eye i seen Quin take out his phone & checked his message so you know me i asked him who that he said Tiny blowing me up . i rolled my eyes ole weak ass bitch .

Dr. Hazel ran test on me & she told me that was going to admit me in the hospital because she seen the baby had to much fluid around it & that my leg was clotting up . i started crying all i could think of was my baby being okay . Quin said look ion have time to be in NO hospital , can you just put her on bed rest , i have things to do . i looked up at him & said really our baby health is important . he shrugged his shoulders & left.

Next Day, Dr Hazel walks in Good Morning Ms. Jones, Good Mornind Dr. Hazel . she said after looking over your test again look like ima keep you a lil while. Tears started flowing . she said your baby is not doing good and you're further along then what you said . i looked up and said what she said yes you're 4 months i put my head down and said the mf knew what he was doing when we 1st had sex . i shook my head and she left .

I phoned Quin as before no answer . i tried calling Ty no answer . so i started thinking . Is Ty involved in this shit too . i layed back and looked at the ceiling then my phone ranged it was my nosey ass mama . Yes Tammy i said . she replied thats not how you talk to your mom . i replied mom what you want she said i was calling checking on you. I started crying and told her everything. She replied baby im on my way . let me tell you Me & Tammy never had that mother & daughter relationship she left me nd my brothers for a man & drugs . She recently just got out of rehab now im thinking oh shit how is this finna go .