Part 33

I waited for Shawn but he never showed . Fuck it I'll do this shit myself. My phone started ringing it was Shana . What's up Shana , they're discharging me , Im ready come get me . Okay im on the way . Did you do that already . I said No . She replied Good . I wanna help . I hung up . I was thinking to myself , should i go get her or handle this business. I said fuck it , ima go get get Shana . I finished putting on my suit and headed to the hospital. Shawn text wya at man , i replied on my to get Shana . He said okay im almost to the spot . I replied bet . I made it to the hospital , Shana was standing there waiting for me . When she saw me pull up she ran to the truck . I said you ready , she said hell yeah lets go .

Shana Speaking

G-Money came and scooped me up from the hospital . I was ready to put an end to all of this . But it was some other stuff i had to come clean about then i thought fuck it these motherfuckers finna die anyways. I loaded my gun then i load G-Money's gun . I had it on my mind to start shooting soon as i get in there and take my babies. Something started feeling real funny , i didnt know what it was but i felt it. We finally pulled up at the spot. G turned to me and said dont go in here acting stupid Shana, you already done lied about shit . I said wtf you mean , dont go in here acting stupid man they got my babies fuck what you talking about then i got out and ran up to the house.

G-Money Speaking

I just told this fucking girl not to go in here acting stupid but if she gets herself killed thats her fault . I mean hell she the one who brung all of this bullshit on herself . I looked to my right and seen Shawn pulling up . I got out the car and walked over to his truck. I said plans has changed , Im not killing them . Im just going in here so she can get her babies , i already got enough bodies under my belt because of her . Shawn said say less, lets just get these babies and dip . We walked in the house, now y'all listen tf up i said . Shana said fuck what he talking about. Where my fucking babies at ? Que and Shana started going back and forth and shit . I shot one time in the air . YALL SHUT TF UP ! Nobody is going to die , just give Shana her twins and everything will be just fine. Que said fuck that , those are my babies . I'm not giving this bitch shit. Shana pointed her gun at Que. Put your gun down Shana , I said aint nobody gone fucking die today . Josh walked up . Shana said wtf you gone do . Shana , look ion want no problems with you , Josh said . I said look just give her , her babies and we'll be out . Josh said bruh these are not her babies , those are out twins . Shana said a fucking lie those babies are mine . Shana shot a bullet towards them but instead she hit one of the twins . Que said bitch are you fucking crazy then Shana dropped the gun.