Part 3

On the ride to my house, I called & I called & I called !  Quin still didnt answer . So I sent a text " Aye Whats Up , you witcha weak ass BM" . still no reply.  5 MINS later we arrived at my crib Ty & Josh got out & helped me inside . I thanked them Ty said no problem you need anything I said No, but if you see Quin tell that bitch he's dead when I see him . Ty laughed girl you know you know you not gone do shit when you see him . You wanna bet I snapped . Ty & Josh stayed for a lil while . We watched IT until my phone rang it was Dana our other home girl . I picked , Whats up Dana , she said bitch Quin & Tiny just moved in together & he proposed to her, by that time my blood was already boiling and hung up . I told Ty lace your shoes up bitch we got some shit to handle .

Getting in the car . Ty like damn bitch you moving fast slow down you pregnant . I said fuck this baby ,this motherfucker set me up him & the bitch done moved together & getting married . Ty said oh hell nawl bitch LETS GO .  She turned up the radio & we dont fight we don't argue we just hit that bitch with a bottle was playing . Ty over there vibing to the music . 2 mins later we pulled up to Dana house . Dana runs outside . whats up yall . WHATS UP DEE we both shouted. damn yall sound mad . I said WTF you think . This bitch ass nigga & his sister set me up & you think I'm finna let him get away with it ,get in the car Dee we got shit to handle .  We pulled off , Ty yells wait thats Quin car right there . I swerved over . I got out and looked in the car & I be damn it was his car , so I took my key and carved " BITCH KARMA IS A BITCH" BUT "im a bigger bitch" .,after I stood there & I waited for his bitch ass to come outside. For some reason his ass didnt come outside ,so I left .

2 hours rolled by and hear my for ding . It was Quin he said "REALLY Shana I thought we was better than that , I was sleep & didn't hear my phone ring baby I promise I didn't . You really keyed my car , Iaint even do nothing . you tripping". I replied , " You a bitch ass nigga, bitch you set me up , you knew wtf was happening , now you and this bitch moved together & you proposed to this bitch . nigga im the mother of your child , this bitch couldve killed us but yo weak ass not worried about that. All you worried about is that car. But yall got that remember "Karma is a BITCH" BUT IMA BIGGER ONE" . then he started calling & I ignored him. 

I layed on the bed& cried . I couldnt believe the nigga I was in love with set me up . The nigga I thought was all about Shana, but I was wrong . My phone rang it was Ty . Hey girl wyd , I replied nothing chilling laying down . she said yo ass still crying over that no good ass nigga huh . get up fuck him time for you to move on . I replied I can't move on until this motherfucker
gets what he deserve. She replied whatever girl I'm on my way over be there in 10 .