Part 30

*G-Money still speaking

I left the hospital . I called up the squad &  told them that we got shit to handle. We met up at our hiding spot . We came up with a plan but we had to figure out who tf was this damn doctor . I called the hospital to see if we could get a good look at the person & the lady said yes give her 30 mins that she'll have it ready for me . I left the spot and went to the hospital . when i arrived i seen the real Dr. Hazel i ran over there to her . She said yes Jerome ( thats me) i already put an alert out for them . I said okay but i came to see the footage you guys got . She said okay follow me . the security guard was standing there waiting for me , he led me to the room and showed me the video . When i seen the person , it was Que, Shana sister . I called Jason and told him to gear up , i know who it is .

I left the hospital & headed back to our hiding spot . Jason was outside waiting for me, i got out the truck and went over tl him. he said i found out where she at i said good lets go get this bitch . Jason was ready for anything , he dont care what it is. Me & Jason arrived to where Que was at . We checked out the house. , I seen a tall dude standing in the window and I seen Que holding the twins . I looked at Jason he said are we just gone sit in the truck or are we going to handle this building. I said we moving quick he said no we're not , them babies are in there they are not safe in there man . I looked up at him and said you're right come on lets go get my la cousins .

We got out & and walked up to the house trying to make sure they dont see us . Jason didnt give a fuck, he walked straight thru the front door. I said oh shit its finna go down . I walked in behind him . Que said wtf is going on , i said bitch Why you got my cousin twins . She said your cousin twins , no your cousin was carrying these babies for us . I said wait wtf . She said i bet she didn't tell you that shit . I looked over & it was Josh . O said hold tf up , i thought i killed your ass ,  laughed and said i got your ass . I said hold tf up y'all set my cousin up , wait wait yall knew nvm nvm , i pulled my gun out . I said somebody better tell me the fucking truth right fucking now.  Que & Josh started looking at each other.