day 0

30/9/18

30/9/18

    The car was spinning out of control and the man couldn’t get his car to stop spinning out of control. He tried to pull over to the side of the road but that only made things worse. His car went off the motorway and into a ditch. There had also been another car that had been spinning out of control at the same time because of how terrible the rain had been in London that day.

    The car rammed into the driver’s side of the man’s car. It hit the man’s body and there was, very quickly, too much pain for him to bear. Black spots were dancing along his vision as he blurily saw a woman getting out of the car that had totaled his and approached the wrecked vehicle.

    “I’m going to call the emergency number for you, sir,” the young woman called out. “I’m going to get you help, sir.”

    She couldn’t recognize the man in the car because his nose had been broken, covering the lower half of his face with blood, when the airbags had been deployed in the wrecked car. Other things were broken, the man knew this for sure. He leaned his head back onto the head rest as almost all of his vision was overcome by black spots.

    It hurt so much and the man decided that he would have to give into the pain. It hurt so much that he felt as though he was dying. He had to give into the pain coming from all of his injuries. It hurt to even breathe so the man let the darkness consume all of his vision and went unconscious in the wrecked vehicle.

    The ambulance and paramedics came a couple of minutes later, extracted the man from the totaled car, and found that his heart had stopped beating and he was barely breathing.

    “Who is this?” A paramedic asked after breaking the man’s sternum when he was performing CPR on him.

    “David Walliams.”

[_][_]

Hey guys! What did you think of the first chapter and what do you think Simon's first letter is going to be about? Bye until the first letter!