day XXI

21/10/18

21/10/18

Dear David,

It's now officially three weeks since you got in the car crash. Your broken nose has healed well, we're starting to sit you up more in your hospital bed so you don't get bed sores because of your broken back and that's never going to fully heal. If you wake up, you'll paralyzed from the waist down but you'll still be able to use your cock the way that you were before the crash, you'll just always have to be the bottom when making love to someone and you'll always have to sit down when you're going to the bathroom. If you wake up, Kathleen and I have been talking about having you do therapy to regain use of your legs. Your leg has healed and you can't really see the scar anymore but the leg is still slightly hairless, which is a funny sight.

Your body has healed really well, David, and it's almost completely healed but you had an MRI today and it showed that you haven't fully recovered from the concussion that you received in the car crash. There's still a lot of damage and if you wake up, you'll be pretty confused. Luckily the damage isn't in the part of the brain that controls speech but it will most likely affect your writing ability from what the occupational therapist has said when he looked at the MRI scans.

I had to tell you how you're healing, David, because not much has changed from your current conduction from yesterday. I love you, David.

Love,
Simon