day XXX

30/10/18

30/10/18

Dear David,

This letter is going to be bittersweet because I'm going to write it as my good bye to you before you pass away in two days. That's all that's left of your life and I'm going to read it to you tomorrow. I'm already crying as I write this and I haven't even got started on writing the good bye.

David, I've basically had a crush on you since we started working together in 2012 and I've loved every second of those years that we have spent together, even though I never told you that I'm bisexual. If I did, that would probably just make this good bye letter harder for me to write. I can't help but think about what your life would be like if you woke up because of how different it would be. You would have been in a wheelchair, paralyzed from the waist down, and you would have known about my crush on you. I wish that you could know these things now because I would tell you if you ever wake up from the coma.

I love you so much, David, that you probably wouldn't believe it and that love for you started when we started working together. No one would have believed us if we were a couple and that I was bisexual because the press says that I'm straight. I know that I'm not now and you've helped me figure that out, David. I love you, David, and I know that my life wouldn't be the same if you hadn't entered it in 2012.

Love,
Simon