day V

5/10/18

5/10/18

    Dear David,

    Last night was not a good night for me or Alfred as he was terrified to be sleeping in my house. It took until almost two thirty in the morning and letting him sleep in with me in my bed and cuddling with me for him to get calm enough to go to sleep. He said that you always cuddle with him if he gets scared at night time and you always do it in your bed. Alfred confessed to me that he misses you because you’re not rough with him like his mother, Lara, is.

    When he was getting dressed this afternoon so we could go be with you, Kathleen, and Eric, I saw the bruises on his arms and legs. David, I think that your ex-wife has been abusing your son because he is so much like you. Alfred is funny and his personality very strongly reminds me of yours. He is extremely adorable like you are.

    When we all went up to your room, a nurse was about to give you a sponge bath so Kathleen took the boys outside and I stayed in the room with you and the nurse. It was rather cool process to see because the nurse put a towel over your unmentionables (although anyone could see the outline of them) and she takes off the hospital gown after she puts plastic down so the soap and water won’t get on your bed. Then she washes you (including your unmentionables) and when she got to your thighs, I swear that I caught a glance of your ball sack, David.

    When she was done with washing you, since you had gotten surgery on your leg and the cast came off this morning, she dressed you in your own shirt, boxers, and sweatpants.

    You’re starting to look like yourself again, David, but I want you to wake up.

Love,

Simon