day XXXII

1/11/18

1/11/18

Dear David,

Right now I am so happy that you're awake and you're going to be released from the hospital in a week. I'm also extremly happy that you said yes to being my boyfriend when you read the note I wrote to you in the last letter. I can't wait to take you on our first date, David. I won't tell you what I'm planning yet though, that's going to be a secret until we go on the date.

You're sleeping right now and we were cuddling until you fell asleep so I'm writing this letter quickly beside you. You've got your head on my chest while I'm writing and you look adorable, David. You look completely normal now, back to the way that you were before the car crash. The catheter is gone because you can go to the bathroom by yourself but you need someone to help you transfer onto the toilet until you're strong enough in your arms to do it by yourself and you don't need the enemas now because you're awake. Our lives are going to be so busy now because you're awake and going home to my house next week.

I don't know if I am going to continue these letters. Maybe this one will be the last I write to you because you're conscious now. I might keep it up, I might not. I might just be too busy to keep them up but this little book is almost filled up. I love you, David.

Love,
Simon