day DCCXCII

31/10/20

31/10/20

Simon and David had exchanged vows the day before, two years to the day of when they had begun dating and two years to the day that David had woken up from his coma. David was making slow progress at relearning how to walk but he wasn't close to walking without assistance yet, he was too far away to really begin walking with assistance. The phycial therapy was helping though, and it was also helping with their sex life.

David could now thrust while he was supporting his weight so Simon could be on the bottom in missionary position. It had taken a while for David to build up the strength in his hips from relearning how to walk until he could be able to be on top while they were making love.

David was cuddled up to Simon, spooning him from behind as they laid in bed. They were already on their honeymoon, which meant two weeks without their two children with them and they could just make love all day and night if they wanted to.

"I love you, David," Simon whispered, turning around so he was facing his husband. He placed his head against David's chest, resting his forehead.

"I love you too, Simon," David replied. He kissed Simon on the forehead and Simon's hand travelled down David's body to his cock.

"You ready to make love again?" Simon asked, smirking and running his hand up and down David's stiffening cock and running a finger across the tip.

David shivered and he grinned as he replied, "I always want to make love to you, Simon."

[] hey guys! AGT starts tonight and Simon and David are married! Sorry I didn't write the wedding. What did you like about this chapter and what do you think is going to happen next? Bye until the next chapter!