3 | Work

"Hey Jimin"

Jimin continued walking with a girl and completely ignored you.

"Okay then...."

Of course he's going to ignore you. You're just partners for a project and it's only been four days that you've worked on it. And it's clear by now he doesn't like you. Also doesn't want to be seen with you. But you didn't mind. All you care was that he worked on the project well... kind of.

Flashback

"What should we write about?"

Jimin was looking at his phone "Whatever, it doesn't really matter to me."

"Ok how about we write about Egypt, Greek maybe... or how about space? Nah, I'm really not into that. Hey, give me your opinion?"

He was still on his phone, you were getting annoyed. "Jimin."

"Jimin!" That startled him a little.

"Ah! What!?"

"Can you put your phone down? And help with this project."

"Alright!"

She's so annoying. Jimin thought.

He puts downs his phone harshly and sighs. "There, what are we writing about?"

"I don't know I was asking for your opinion."

"What's your first option?"

"Egypt."

"Then let's write about Egypt."

You both agreed on Egypt... more like you did. You both looked online and through books for some information. But you couldn't concentrate because every minute Jimin's phone rang.

"Can you mute that?"

"Nope."

You sighed and continued reading when you found something interesting. "Hey Jimin look at-

Jimin's phone rang.

Jimin hushed you and grabbed his phone. "I have to take this it's important. ' Hey I was waiting for your call. What am I doing?' "

He looked at you. "Nothing important"

Ouch.

"You wanna meet up now? Sure that's fine. I was getting bored anyways. Okay, I'll meet you there in a few." He hangs up.

He started to pack his stuff. "I have to go."

"What about this? What about the deal?"

He was walking away but looked at you "We can work on it tomorrow? After school I guess."

"Tomorrow? The sooner we finish this the better."

"Then work on some right now when I'm gone."

"B-but..."

"Bye, nerd."

He left me. Jerk much? Might as well finish this page and a half another day.

You began to work.

End of flashback

Yup that's what happened

You saw Jimin and the others walking with different girls from yesterday... you decided not to say anything to them because they are no better than Jimin.