14 | Fever

You see Jimin holding an umbrella upon your head with him under also. Surprising that he knew you were there.

"What are you doing?! Are you stalking me?!"

Jimin laughed out a chuckle. "Stalking you? Not even close"

"Then how did you know I was here?"

"I didn't. I was waking to my house which is right here, then I spotted you in the rain. So I should be asking you, were you stalking me?" He pointed to his house making you turn your head to see it. You look back at him in shock.

"No. I-I didn't even know you lived around here."

"What are you even doing here anyway, walking in an unfamiliar neighborhood in the rain, and not to mention it's late."

"I was heading home. It just started to rain a few blocks back because when I left someone's house it was just sprinkling. Besides I didn't know it was going to rain."

"Someone's house?" Jimin said curiously biting his lip afterwards. His mood changed. "Perhaps it was Chanyeol's?"

"Yeah?"

Jimin leaned a little closer to you. You just realized how close the both of you were, lightly blushing as he was leaning closer.

"What were you doing there?" Jimin felt a little mad with a slight touch of jealousy when you said that you were at Chanyeol's house.

You pushed him back. "I don't have to tell you. That's none of your business."

Jimin pulled his hair back in frustration with his free hand and sighed.

Your heart flustered.

"You're right, that's none of my business. Why am I still here, I'm just wasting my time." With that he left, you were standing there getting wet. You shivered looking at Jimin's back.

You see Jimin enter his house slamming the door shut. You continued to walk towards your house.

|

Yesterday Jimin felt bad leaving you in the rain and letting you walk home alone. He went to class early to class to check up on you, he was worried.

The door slid open. You walked into the classroom dragging yourself to your seat. Once you reached it you laid your head down.

You didn't look around to see if anyone was already in the classroom because you were always the first one. "My head..."

"Y/N?" You couldn't hear him so he walked up to you. He slammed his hand on your desk, making you jump a little.

You looked at him. "Jimin? What do you want?"

Suddenly Jimin's hand was on your forehead. Your heart was beating faster than it already was. He slightly frowned.

"Damn it" he whispered."You have a fever. What are you doing in school if you have a fever?"

"I can't afford to miss a day of school. Even if I'm sick. Besides it's just a small fever."

"A small fever? Y/N, you're burning up. I'll get you something cold to drink." He retrieved his hand from your forehead.

When he left, the door opened again.

"Y/N." Chanyeol was walking towards you. He stopped. "Why is your face red? Oh don't tell me" Again there was a hand in your forehead.

"A fever. You should've stayed at home- oh, nevermind sorry." He sat behind you and looked in his bag.

You just looked at him lifelessly. Honestly, you didn't feel like doing anything. He handed you something.

"Medicine?"

"No, it's poison. Of course it's medicine, Y/N."

"Sorry, I can't think right now." You took the medicine while Chanyeol looked at you. "Thank you Chanyeol, but why do you carry medicine with you?"

"Suho tells me to just in case I don't feel well. He cares for all of us."

"I can tell."

"Now including you."

Someone opened the door. "I didn't know what you wanted so I got-

This guy again. Jimin thought.

"It's okay, Jimin, I don't need it. Chanyeol gave me some medicine to get rid of the fever, so it should calm down a bit."

Chanyeol was slightly smiling, Jimin noticed it.

Jimin walked up to you and put his forehead against yours.

"Jimin what are you doing?!"

"Checking your fever."

Your faces were just inches apart and you didn't know what to do.

"Your fever is still high, drink this, it'll make it go down faster." He leaned back and gave you the drink. You were blushing really hard while taking it.

"Thanks..." You awkwardly take a sip while trying not to make eye contact with him.

Jimin looked at Chanyeol with an accomplishing look. Almost as is he were trying to say 'I won this time'.

The bell rang making students come in the classroom. Jimin went to his seat happily. Class started and you couldn't concentrate.

|

You were at your table waiting for Chanyeol when Sana walked up to you.

"Y/N, right?"

"Yes, and you're Sana."

"Yes! I thought you would have forgotten."

"No haha.."

How could I forget Jimin's annoying girlfriend?

"Um... you need something?"

"No, not really. I just wanted to talk to you that's all."

"Okay... "

"Well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to sit with us tomorrow's at lunch?"

•••