29 | Overseas

"Who are you?"

Jimin stared at the others in confusion. They all didn't say anything, it was like silence took over that little moment. No one knew what to think.

"What?" Jimin said as he felt something welling up in his eyes.

Jin shook his head in disbelief. "You've got to be joking right?"

"Um... am I supposed to know you?" You didn't hear anything but you could tell that you were speechless.

"Y/N please tell us that your joking." Taehyung said, worried.

"No, I'm not... sorry."

Why were these strangers talking to you? Do you.. mean something to them?

The silence was getting too awkward to bear, so you decided to end the call.

"I'm sorry but I... have to go."

You heard one of them say. "Wait-" before you pressed the 'end call button.'

You put your phone in your pocket and began to take in the breeze.

"You know you didn't have to lie to them."

You heard a voice coming from behind you. It was your step brother, Mark Lee.

Ever since the incident your father had an affair and got together with another woman, resulting in Mark becoming your step brother.

"I didn't know what else to tell them. I can't tell them that I moved overseas, or else they'll get worried."

Yes, after the marriage, your father decided that it was best to move overseas to live a better life with your new family. You haven't been in Korea for almost five days.

"I understand, but won't they get even more worried when you went overseas without them knowing and lied that you lost your memory?"

You sighed. "It's not that simple."

"Alright." He let out a breathy sigh and turned around to leave.

•••

A/N: I'm so sorry for this chapter being really late! I've just been having problems with my phone lately.

•Thank you all so much for 2k reads!•