24 | Staying home

You wake up sore. You try to move but Jimin has his arms around you. Every time you moved he tightened his hug, snuggling again.

"Jimin? Wake up."

"No, let me stay like this." You turn around to face him. He looked so soft and adorable.

This is the Park Jimin that used to be a pain and the biggest playboy.

You look at his plump lips.

My first kiss...

"Your first everything."

"Yeah- wait what?"

He kissed you and smiled. "Like I said, I'm your first everything. Be happy, many girls would kill to be you right now." He smiled looking at you.

"Oh c'mon, we're going to be late for school." You said getting up from the bed.

"You're not going to school." He said as he sat up with you.

You looked at him confused. "What? Why not?"

He laughed a bit. "Because you can't walk. You should stay here, I don't think your parents will let you out that easily."

He was right. You didn't want to go home, confront your parents only to be sent overseas.

"Alright."

You walked down stairs, every step a challenge, leaving Jimin behind to change.

You grabbed your phone and looked at the missed calls.

"20 missed calls from father, 15 missed calls and 25 messages from Chanyeol, no calls from mother." You sighed. You decided to call Chanyeol.

"Hello, Y/N?!"

"Hey, Chanyeol."

"Are you okay?! I had many missed calls from you and I tried to call back but you didn't answer. I was scared something happened to you! Where are you Y/N?! The guys are also worried! Y/N?!"

"Well, a lot of things happened."

"Tell me right when we get to school, okay?"

"I won't be there."

"Was it that bad? Y/N, what happened?!"

"I will tell you everything-"

Your phone shut down, it was out of battery, so you put the phone beside you.

You suddenly felt a pair of hands around you. "Jimin? Are you ready?"

He hugged you tighter. "Not yet." He smirked. You stared at him in confusion, until he kissed you, going down your neck, he smiled.

"Jimin, you're going to be late for school."

"Okay, okay, I'm going."

Before he walked out the door, he looked at you. "Don't go anywhere."

"I know, I won't." You smiled.

He headed out, locking the door behind him.

Jimin walked down the hall to meet the rest of the boys. "Hey Jimin." Jungkook said as he and he rest of the boys waved.

"Hey guys."

"Why do you look so happy?" Hoseok noticed as Jimin was smiling brightly.

"No reason, just happy."

As they started walking together Namjoon spoke. "You heard what happened to Sana?"

Jimin looked at him.

"Some people said she moved schools." Taehyung said.

"I heard she moved overseas." Namjoon's eyebrows went up in surprise.

"Doesn't matter, as long as she's not here." Jimin said with a slight cold tone.

The bell soon rung and they all walked to their classes.

-At lunch hour-

"Guys, I haven't seen Y/N!" Taehyung said as he walked towards their table.

"Damn it, not again! Why does Sana have to always do this?!" Namjoon said as he frustratedly sat down. They were panicking that you might have left.

Jimin on the other hand is calm.

"Jimin, are you not worried that Y/N isn't here?" Hoseok asked.

"Nope."

They all looked at him shocked. "What are you saying Jimin?!" Jin asked almost at the verge of actually yelling.

"I said, I'm not worried that she's not here."

Yoongi who was sitting next to him angrily looked at him. "Are you even listening to yourself right now?! You don't care that the girl you like isn't here or maybe not ever come back after today?! You made a big deal that you liked her and how you got jealous when she got close to other guys. Damn Jimin, she might be the only girl you like and you don't even care!"

Jin tried to calm the situation. "Yoongi calm down."

But he didn't even seem to hear.

"Was this all a fucking show for you?! You lost your chance with Y/N, and I don't think you'll ever meet anyone else like her. You can't even show her how much you care and now she's gone, Jimin. And you're over here saying that you don't care she's gone?! I guess you never really liked her to begin with. What do you expect from a playboy, they move on so quickly." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You all really need to calm down. I know where she is and she's safe."
They all looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "She's at my house."

Everyone's eyes opened wide. "Why is she at your house?"

"I'll explain later, you can all come by to my place after school so I can tell you."

They all nodded. Someone overheard what Jimin said, so they also knew where you were. They headed to Jimin's house.

The person finally arrived at Jimin's door. They knocked and waited. A few minutes later you opened the door and gasped.

•••