16 | Fight

Suho stood behind Chanyeol "Y/N's coming with us, let go of her."

He didn't let go.

The rest of EXO stood behind Chanyeol and Suho, while the rest of BTS stood behind Jimin, who still had your wrist.

All you could do was just stand there.

Chanyeol walked up to Jimin and yanked your wrist from his grip.
"Let's go Y/N, before things get out of hand." Chanyeol looked into Jimin's eyes before heading off with you and the rest.

"I'm not done."

"We are." Sehun looked back.

The guys stopped Jimin before he could go any further.

Jin and Hoseok were still a hold of Jimin from going anywhere but he just couldn't stand it.

"Let go!" He took his arms out of their grips. He walked away angrily.

"Let him cool down."

|

"Sit on the couch, I'll bring the things, okay?"

"Okay."

While Xiumin went to the kitchen, you sat down on the couch, Chanyeol followed Xiumin, leaving Tao, Kyungsoo, and Lay with you.

They all tried to get you better as soon as possible because they said they had a meeting later.

Baekhyun sat beside you. "How are you holding up?"

"I feel a bit better now, thanks."

"Y/N, who who was that guy that grabbed your wrist, along with the ones behind him?" Suho asked.

"Those were-

"Y/N, here, drink this orange juice!"
Chanyeol interrupted you as he gave you the juice and pushed Baekhyun to sit beside you.

"Have you ever heard of excuse me?!"

Everyone laughed as they began to argue.

"Lay your head back while I put this on your forehead." Xiumin applied a wet towel on your forehead, letting the water run through your hair gave you chills. "Who takes care of you when you are sick?"

"No one."

"What about your parents?"

"My father doesn't live with us, and my mother is always busy with work. I didn't have friends back then so it was just me." You explained.

Xiumin smiled. "Not anymore. You have us now, if you ever feel ill, be free to call Chanyeol or us."

"I will, thank you." You smiled back.

You felt tired. You wanted to sleep. While watching TV your eyes kept threatening to close. You decided to go home before you actually fell asleep.
"Thank you Xiumin for all your help."

"No problem."

You gather your things, ready to head home.

"I'll walk you home." Chanyeol stood up with you.

"I'll come with you." Baekhyun also stood up.

Sehun was already at the door. "I need some fresh air. I'm coming too."

"Okay, bye!" You wave at those who are staying, they wave back. You, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun start to walk towards your house.

You all continue to walk, when you turn to look at Chanyeol, making you realize something. "We didn't learn anything, instead we took the day off because of my health."

"One day won't hurt, besides your health is more important." He smiled at you making you smile back.

"Is that your house?" Sehun pointed.

"Yup, that's it. Thank you for walking me and taking care of me." You walk towards your house. Once they see you've entered safely, they walk back.

While walking back, they see someone. "Hey Sehun, isn't that..."

"What the hell is she doing here?!"

The girl seems to notice them and starts to walk towards them. "Long time no see, Sehunie~."

"Don't Sehunie me, Sana."

"Why are you like this towards me?"
Sana tried to hug Sehun but he pushed away. She pouted. "Come on, we used to this all the time."

"We used to. When we dated, but not anymore. Don't touch me with your slutty hands."

"Are you still not over that? It happened like two weeks ago."

"Are you serious, know what? I don't have time to listen to you right now."

Chanyeol pulled him back. "Come on, let's go."

They walked away, leaving Sana furious.

"You weren't even good in bed!"

Sana quickly covered her mouth forgetting she was in a public place. The guys heard her but didn't bother turning around. Everyone heard it, even the ones who wished they didn't.

•••