6 | New Kid

You threw the bags into the bed in frustration. "Damn it! Why am I feeling like this towards them?!"

You looked at the goodie bags. One by one, you ripped them apart.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Why did I trust you? Why... did you do this to me... after I help tutor all of you for the test. And all those other fun times. This is the thanks I get. I really thought we grew closer and you really meant what you said of us being "friends". This is what I get for thinking too much."

Tears started to flow onto your cheeks."Y/N you idiot... you forced him to come along and work yet you were the one who left first out of... jealousy? Why are you even jealous? At first you didn't know what if felt like, now for sure you know you don't like that feeling. Now you are definitely being sent overseas. You screwed yourself Y/N. Damn it."

You threw everything off your bed and basically cried yourself to sleep.

|

When you arrived at school you really hoped it was all a bad dream. But it wasn't. You saw them walking all together but this time with the girl named Sana.

They looked at you for a split second then looked away. They were holding hands. Jimin and that girl.

It wasn't a dream? Ugh!

While thinking in your thoughts you bumped into some girls.

"Watch were you're going!"

"Sorry. I wasn't looking."

"Then watch where you're going nerd." They started to laugh.

You looked at the guys, they saw the incident, they noticed you looking at them and they looked away, continuing to walk.

You head to class. You sat at your desk looking out the window, bored.

Jimin came in the class room along with some girls following him. He looked towards your direction. A smile slightly appeared on his face.

The bell rings soon after the male students started to arrive because all the female students were already in the classroom. You could figure out why.

"Hello students!" The teacher said.

Jimin put his head down while you still looked out the window.

"I hope you all finished your projects. I'll be taking those towards the end of class but before we start, I have someone to introduce you, come in."

The door slid open revealing a young man. "Hello."

"Please introduce yourself."

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you."

You looked at him. It was the guy from the convenience store.

"Do you know where you want to sit? There are available seats in the classroom. Choose one."

He saw you and waved at you with a smile.

You gave an awkward wave.

"I'll sit behind her." He pointed at you

"You would like to sit behind Y/N?"

Jimin sat up when he heard your name. He looked at him.

"Yeah."

The teacher told him to have a seat
"I forgot something in the teachers lounge. I'll be right back." When the teacher leaves the guy behind you tapped you on the shoulder.

"Hey."

You turn around to look at him. "Hello."

"Y/N right? and you're the girl I bumped into at the convenience store."

"Yeah."

"Ah, I'm sorry about that, I left because I was in a hurry, so I didn't say goodbye."

"Don't worry about it. You were in a hurry anyways."

From across the room Jimin was just staring at both of you.

•••