15 | Question

"No."

"Oh come on Y/N... how can you turn me down like that?"

"I just don't want to."

"Come on Y/N.."

I'm not getting anywhere with this girl... Sana thought and looked around, noticing Chanyeol walking this way so she tried to hurry.

"Well I have to go, see you tomorrow, oh and you can also bring the guy who sits with you. Bye, Y/N!"

"I said I didn't want to." By the time you said that, she left.

"Why was she here?" He pulled a chair and sat down.

"She wanted us to sit with her tomorrow."

"Why all of a sudden?"

You shrugged.

"Are you going to sit with them?"

"Of course not."

Chanyeol smiled. "Good. How's your fever? Feeling better?"

"Yeah the medicine helped a lot, thanks, Chanyeol."

"You're welcome, it's good you're getting better. We can cancel today after school so you an rest."

"No it's alright, no need to cancel. I can still do it, don't worry."

"Alright."

Sana sat down beside Jimin. "I know I'm attractive but do you really have to stare at me wherever I go?"

"Why were you with Y/N?"

"You worry too much for her don't you think?" Sana rolled her eyes.

"Just answer the damn question Sana. Why were you over there?" Jimin frustratedly said.

"I was just asking her something school related, nothing big." They didn't believe anything that came out of her mouth but just went with it.

After School

When Jimin and his friends went outside there was a big crowd. "What's going on?"

The guys shrugged and decided to walk away and ignore it when someone screamed names. "Chanyeol!! Y/N!!"

The guy was waving towards a direction with some other guys. "Is that..." you squinted your eyes.

"Yup, its Chen, I know that scream anywhere." You and Chanyeol walked towards Chen's and the other's direction.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" You looked at them.

"We wanted to surprise you." Lay smiled

Baekhyun looked around "Well it worked. Look at all the girls you've attracted. You know how it gets when you're all together in public."

You looked at Jimin for a second "I've seen a bigger crowd."

"Y/N is right, this isn't the biggest crowd we've seen. Relax Chanyeol, we came to see Y/N." Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's shoulder.

"If you say so." He sighed.

Suho stood next to you. "How's life, sweetheart?"

I still can't get over his face, yet sweetheart?

"Honestly, bad." You frowned.

"Why do you say that?"

"I got a fever."

Suho lightly gasped "Did Chanyeol give you medicine? Chanyeol, you have the medicine with you right?"

"Yeah, he gave me some."

Chanyeol looked at Suho "Yes, I always have it."

Taehyung titled his head "Y/N really seems to be enjoying herself around them."

"Yeah, a little too much." Jimin whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." He looked at the floor.

Kris looked at them. "Who are those guys over there? They've been staring at us since school ended."

You look at them. "School classmates that's all." You look back and see Jimin. You remembered what he did in the classroom this morning making your heart race. You blush at the thought.

"Y/N, your face is red. Did the fever come back?"

"Let's take her to Chanyeol's place and take care of her." Xiumin suggested.

You enjoyed being there so you agreed. You were waking towards the exit when someone grabbed your wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? To his house? I don't think so, we have a project to finish."

Just when he was going to take you the opposite way, a hand stopped him."Let her go, she's coming with us."

"Who do you think you are?!"

Chanyeol looked at him straight in the eyes. "Someone closer to her than you."

•••