5 | His Girlfriend

"It's hard knowing the connection you have with someone means nothing to them. Friends can break your heart too and the hard part is that they won't ever care."

____________________________________________________

The girl chuckled to herself.

You tightened your grip around the bag that you were holding that had the goodie bags you made all night for them.

They lied to me...

"Hey they asked you a question?" The girl looked up at you.

"I'm just a person. I'm Jimin's project partner on a project. Who are you?"

She hugged Jimin. Jimin just let her, not like other girls who try to hug him. And honestly that made you feel a little bit irritated. And you didn't know why.

"I'm Sana, Jimin's girlfriend."

She looked at Jimin. "You never told me you had to do a project with a girl. Why didn't you tell me your project partner was a girl? You know how I feel when you work with other females that are not me."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't lay a finger in her. Especially not cheat on you with her. She's just a project partner- no wait she's just a nerd nothing more. And I didn't pick her, we were forced to work together."

You are honestly fine with them. You didn't care anymore. You wanted to cry but you can't show them, that what you really are is a weak nerd. No one cared about your feelings.

Sana spotted the bag you were holding. "What's that?" She pointed to the bag making the boys look.

You hid the bag behind you. "It's something the teacher told me to bring, nothing else."

She just nodded. She is waiting...

"Why are you still here? You're not needed here."

"Oh right. Jimin... we still need to finish the project it's due tomorrow."

"Again with this stupid project."

Sana was tugging his shirt, as if she's asking him not to go.

"Can't you see, I hanging with some people. I can't."

Sana wrapped her arms around Jimin. You rolled your eyes. He noticed that you were slightly jealous, he smirked.

You just looked at Jimin. And mouthed "The deal"

"Oh right, the deal."

When Jimin's girlfriend heard that, she let go of Jimin's and asked with a serious tone. "What deal?"

"We made a deal when we finish the project we wouldn't have anything to do with each other."

"Still, I don't care. I guess you won't finish the project and Jimin will not see you anymore after today so-

"Jimin we've got to finish this fucking project." The sudden raise if your voice made them all flinch.

"But Sana is here-

You cut him off. "Bring her, she won't bother me."

Jimin slightly frowned by your words.

You, Jimin and Sana left to the library.

You honestly didn't know why you told him to bring her. You said it wouldn't bother you. But in reality it did.

While you were trying to work, the only thing he did was flirt with Sana.

You occasionally stopped reading and looked at them for a few seconds. Jimin played with her hair with his fingers, she giggled when he did it. Him not even caring that you were there.

You couldn't concentrate. You kept reading the same line but it didn't seem to stick to your head. Only hearing Sana and Jimin giggling.

You got up. Packing your things, causing Jimin to look at you, with a smirk. "Where are you going? We're not done yet."

"It doesn't look like we're going to get done anytime sooner. Keep doing what you were doing, pretend like you don't see me or like I wasn't here the whole time to begin with."

With that you left.

Jimin got up from his seat but Sana grabbed his arm. "Were you going to follow her? Wait... don't tell me you like her. What's that why-

"I don't like her alright. I just... needed to stretch. I don't have any special feelings for her."

Sana told Jimin to sit down. "Good because I'm the only girl you will need in your life no other girl."

•••