32 | Step Brother

Flashback

"Sure, what's the favor?" Chanyeol asked.

"Can you make sure they're all doing well? And tell them not to worry about me, tell them I'm fine and just taking a break from school or something like that." You bit your lip, you knew it might be hard for Jimin or any of the others to believe that your mother, the one who doesn't let you go five minutes without studying, let you take a break from school.

"Okay, Y/N."

***

"I did your favor.."

"Really? So how's everyone doing?" You were suddenly wide awake, curious to know how if they were all okay, especially Jimin.

"They're all doing fine but... they miss you, Y/N." He let out a sad sigh, a sign that he misses you too.

You let out a breath that you didn't even realize that you were holding in. "Ah, that's great... what about Jimin?"

"He looks really depressed, that he practically useless without you..."

"Oh..." you didn't know what to say, it made you worry and happy at the same time. He missed you but he missed you so much even to the point where he had gotten depressed, and it's only been four days.

"When are you coming back, Y/N." Chanyeol said in a sad tone. "They all miss you... I miss you."

You frowned. "I will go back, I promise, Chanyeol."

-

You and Mark were roaming around the streets of New York City, seeing all the colorful billboards, so many that reminded you of when you were in Korea.

It's been two week since you've seen Jimin, and you're missing him like crazy, still keeping the 'memory loss' secret, you couldn't call him. However, they all believed when Chanyeol told them that you only remembered him.

"Don't you just love looking at all the beautiful lights?" Mark pointed at some billboards hanging from nearby shops.

"Yes, they're all... beautiful." You forced a smile.

"You miss Korea, don't you?"

You sighed. "Of course I do, I miss my friends and everything back there."

"Have you tried taking to your father about going back?"

"He would never accept it, he wouldn't let me go back all by myself, especially just because I miss my friends, he won't understand." You frowned.

He stopped walking and turned to you. "I'll help you go back."

You gasped."What? Really?"

"Yes, I hate seeing you like this, even though we've just known each other for a short while, I want you to be happy." He gave a the sweetest and warmest smile.

You pulled him towards you and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you, Mark, I really owe you one."

You pulled out of the hug and he smiled. "You can buy me food next time I see you." You couldn't help just giggle at his remark.

I want to go back, and I will, I will find a way to go back.

•••